Quick update..

The animation DVD menus are nearing completion. Those who requested them.. I've added subtitle tracks of: English, french, spanish, and german. (I wrote it all out in English, then using a programme translated them into additional language tracks too).

The front cover of the DVD will be finished any time now too (a draft one had been made last year but its been updated)

Liz the Muser in the US will still be having a muser party to showcase the movie when its arrived.

Today I noticed on twitter, "Hollywood buzz official" has been tweeting round the trailer and making a big thing of it. They advertise all the lastest movies. They must think its an official one :LOL:

Also just for abit of fun im going to offer 6 Musers who entered a fan intro the oppurtunity to recieve a psyhical copy of the film with the cover and case and everything a day or two before its released online to everyone else. So if you entered a video, even if yours didnt get featured in the final cut of the film, you can enter.. just PM me the simple answer to this question:

What was the first physical single release from the album Absolution?

I will then completely at random take the names out a hat and announce the 6 winners here this friday evening. So best of luck to everyone! :)

You're the best Liam, thank you for everything!

So soon as I get my copy I will post info on what I'm planning ;p

But it will be in LA and if I can get enough interest maybe a showing in las vegas or phoenix.

Can't wait! Muser party :happy:

I supposedly have high speed but my download rate is barely better than dial up. I peak at about 87 kbps.

I just recently switched from internet that gave me about 35kb/s. Also could peak at the 80's. Yet I still downloaded like 40gb worth of Muse bootleg stuff (the patience I have for them lol).

I have switched to internet with a faster speed just today. The Movie would be a great way to start it off along with some of the other things I'm getting.

For those asking about recieving physical copies, as much as id love to supply everyone with one the postage and disks etc would cost just too much for me to do, sorry.

Now for the names of the lucky 6 that entered a fan vid intro and answered the question. There was alot of entries (including alot from some I think didnt even submit a vid in the first place :LOL:) but anyway, I toke 6 names at random from a hat, and the 6 winners are;

Treblerose689

Sippe

Isia.x33

Melon

Dee3Dee

Grainne Louise

The answer was "Time is running out".

You six shall be recieving your own copy of the film exclusively a couple of days before the film is premiered to the world, so congrats. I'll be in touch shortly to forward your dvds.

For those asking about recieving physical copies, as much as id love to supply everyone with one the postage and disks etc would cost just too much for me to do, sorry.

Now for the names of the lucky 6 that entered a fan vid intro and answered the question. There was alot of entries (including alot from some I think didnt even submit a vid in the first place :LOL:) but anyway, I toke 6 names at random from a hat, and the 6 winners are;

Treblerose689

Sippe

Isia.x33

Melon

Dee3Dee

Grainne Louise

You six shall be recieving your own copy of the film exclusively a couple of days before the film is premiered to the world, so congrats. I'll be in touch shortly to forward your dvds.

Oh my God I actually won a competition! :LOL:

Excellent. :awesome:

Treblerose689

Sippe

Isia.x33

Melon

Dee3Dee

Grainne Louise

Whaaaaaaaaat! Thank you so much Liam! You'd better give me your address too so I can send you something in return :kiss:

40gb? :eek:

I have a big hard drive, and it took quite a while to build that up (one DVD is about 4gb). And anyways I normally delete the files once it goes to DVD to save up space, unless its completely awesome like the Wembley edit and I have to seed forever (Wembley itself was like 10gb)

Congrats to those who got the free copies. I wish I had pro paper to make the DVD case, but I suppose for now my free program and some printer paper will have to do as always. I'll be waiting patiently for the release, I've already told most of my friends to come over when its released to have my own little screening party (can't go to LA sadly).

I have a big hard drive, and it took quite a while to build that up (one DVD is about 4gb). And anyways I normally delete the files once it goes to DVD to save up space, unless its completely awesome like the Wembley edit and I have to seed forever (Wembley itself was like 10gb)

Congrats to those who got the free copies. I wish I had pro paper to make the DVD case, but I suppose for now my free program and some printer paper will have to do as always. I'll be waiting patiently for the release, I've already told most of my friends to come over when its released to have my own little screening party (can't go to LA sadly).

Jesus! :eek:

I wish someone around my area was having some type of screening party :supersad:

I have waaaay too much Muse material on my hard drive.

I would if I had faster internet

Jesus! :eek:

I wish someone around my area was having some type of screening party :supersad:

Well I suppose it's no more of a screening party than going with a few friends to see a movie, except it's at my house. I remember going over a friends house to show him the Wembley DVD, and we were both very impressed. If I could invite every Muser in the area I would, but I doubt I'd be allowed to do that (and space might be an issue).

Archived