He was the good looking one.

Oh my God you made me spit juice all over my screen. :LOL:

I think I missed yours, which one was it? I did catch a few people though. The fan intro turned out perfect.

I'm the one talking about Origin and Abso, with shots of Space Dementia and Stockholm.

Yours was rejected for being sarcastic, wasn't it? :chuckle:

My first one, yes. But I made a second one that will be in the extras.

Liam wanted to go easy on our eyes. :LOL:

Don't worry, I stayed out of the sunlight.

No sparkles.

Dee, I am shocked. lol

ah you guys beat me to it! :LOL:

yeah so ive uploaded the first part of the movie as a final teaser; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2OUe4YL5T4&feature=channel_video_title

Many thanks again to all who submitted a video on the fan intro side, there was so many entries I wasent able to include them all due to how long the intro would of run for if id of included them all, but dont worry if yours isnt included as it will still appear on the dvd as an extra - congratulations to all who made the final cut.

download the film this month from musebootlegs.com

Looks fantastic, can't wait to see it.

Aww, that fan intro made me quite happy to have been a Muse fan. Been a while since I've felt that way. It might be a while before I end up getting around to downloading and watching the entire thing (times have changed with my Muse dedication), but that fan intro was very well done, Liam.

It was also lovely seeing a few faces I recognised. :p

+1.

Despite everything I say, I have met some amazing people and I have travelled to some awesome places because of this board and ultimately, that fucking band.

I want to know who's who in that intro. I only recognised Dee and Melon.

The only other people I recognized were Liz0_o (Liz - "lost the plot"/tattoo) and sprokateer (Michael - Muse pun)

Oh so that WAS you! I thought I recognised you. :LOL:

Yeah, my webcam is terrible haha

The guy with glasses who was in the Micro Cuts soundcheck video was in it too. He was the one who did a sentence using song titles.

He's the master of Muse puns, wrote Nesquik Cheese Collision

Mel, you are so cute. <3

Thanks Alix :kiss: I want to meet you someday!

ah you guys beat me to it! :LOL:

yeah so ive uploaded the first part of the movie as a final teaser;

Many thanks again to all who submitted a video on the fan intro side, there was so many entries I wasent able to include them all due to how long the intro would of run for if id of included them all, but dont worry if yours isnt included as it will still appear on the dvd as an extra - congratulations to all who made the final cut.

download the film this month from musebootlegs.com

That was fucking EPIC! :D Liam, you've truly outdone yourself. Thanks so much for including a bit of my ramblings in there, too :chuckle:. A tad embarrassing to watch yourself, lol, but that's a bloody fantastic intro. I cannot effing WAIT to see the rest! :awesome:

You mentioned that we could download the film this month from musebootlegs.com - is that the whole thing in its entirety? Do you have any idea when? Just seeing those seven or so minutes has me itching for more!! :D

Thanks again, dude, you're a legend :kiss:

That was fucking EPIC! :D Liam, you've truly outdone yourself. Thanks so much for including a bit of my ramblings in there, too :chuckle:. A tad embarrassing to watch yourself, lol, but that's a bloody fantastic intro. I cannot effing WAIT to see the rest! :awesome:

You mentioned that we could download the film this month from musebootlegs.com - is that the whole thing in its entirety? Do you have any idea when? Just seeing those seven or so minutes has me itching for more!! :D

Thanks again, dude, you're a legend :kiss:

So, which one are you?

Archived