Well when I think of Llamas I either think of that Llama from Napoleon Dynamite where he's going "eat the foooood!" to it, or in Jimmy Neutron where carls lifelong abition is to touch a Llama and he finally does it in the film and wears a huge bagde saying "I touched a Llama":LOL:

Ha, I think my family wanted to disown me after making them watch Napolean Dynamite, they still haven't forgiven me :( "Tina, come get some ham!" :LOL:

Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius is one of the best movies ever! :D I loved the lil UltraLord guy, was it Sheen?

All set!!!

Roll on Operation Invincible!!!! :awesome:

a DVD cover is currently in the works, yes :)

Sorry to bother you Liam, but I was wondering...

will those of us in north america be able to burn the movie onto a dvd disc and watch it on a region 1 dvd player? I know with the RAH dvd it wouldn't work for me, so I just thought I'd ask (I think there may have been discussion about this earlier but I honestly can't remember). Thanks! :)

Sorry to bother you Liam, but I was wondering...

will those of us in north america be able to burn the movie onto a dvd disc and watch it on a region 1 dvd player? I know with the RAH dvd it wouldn't work for me, so I just thought I'd ask (I think there may have been discussion about this earlier but I honestly can't remember). Thanks! :)

your not bothering me :happy:

Yeahh I realise since some had problems with the region coding for the R.A.H DVD I have mentioned in a previous post that I will try and encode this DVD to all regions so it will play on any DVD player :)

Yeahh I realise since some had problems with the region coding for the R.A.H DVD I have mentioned in a previous post that I will try and encode this DVD to all regions so it will play on any DVD player :)

So when can us non-VIPs download it then? :);)

Okay, thanks! Hopefully that's not too hard to do. If it is, no worries... watching it on the computer will suffice (until I can get my hands on an all region player). ;)

Ive just been speaking with the taper of the footage and he is allowing fully uncompressed highest quality versions of the recordings to be used in the documentary, so a big thankyou to miky :)

No way! That's awesome. Mega thanks to him! :awesome:

Archived