Im Back!!! :D

Im currently experiencing that feeling when you've just come away from a Muse gig and your adrenalin is still going so you feel excited and on edge. There was twelve of us altogether for the test screening and we all got quite into it despite it just being on a screen but when you have the best of Muse live blasting out all around you its hard not too.

The feedback I got was all good and none of them want me to change anything about it but watching it all the way through theres just a couple of things Id like to adjust, for example Id like to crop out some of the logos in some of the corners of a few of the vids ready for its premier at the end of the month.

The film ran for approximatley 2 hours.

Dan recorded a few clips on his phone which hes sending me across now, the quality might not be the best but I'll upload them to youtube ASAP.

Im currently experiencing that feeling when you've just come away from a Muse gig and your adrenalin is still going so you feel excited and on edge. There was twelve of us altogether for the test screening and we all got quite into it despite it just being on a screen but when you have the best of Muse live blasting out all around you its hard not too.

The feedback I got was all good and none of them want me to change anything about it but watching it all the way through theres just a couple of things Id like to adjust, for example Id like to crop out some of the logos in some of the corners of a few of the vids ready for its premier at the end of the month.

Dan recorded a few clips on his phone which hes sending me across now, the quality might not be the best but I'll upload them to youtube ASAP.

Glad to hear it went well! :D

I'm looking forward to the finished product :)

Good way to spend your birthday then? :p

Sounds EPIC, Liam, can't wait to see it! :D

fantastic, i had a blast watching it, so thank you!! Much!

Feeling slightly embarrassed to admit it but I can absolutely picture myself sitting in a theatre watching Muse do silly things to each other for hours and hours...:$

Archived