Haha, this is awesome!

I saw this a while back and i never knew who was behind it. Now i do, and i wonna say well done mate! This is brilliant!

I'm liking the poster, altho the pic of the band isn't one of my favorites... tis good :)

have you got a tag line yet? If not, i really like "our managment is shit", just for the pure irony of them becoming one of the best live bands in the whole world (let alone the UK) despite this shit managment :LOL: if you get me...

can't wait to see the final piece :D

The menu is certainly awesome, but if you're actually planning on producing that as a dvd and selling it to people on these boards, you're going to have a hard time ahead. Sorry to rain on your parade but you would get shafted enormously with copyright issues, etc.

The menu is certainly awesome, but if you're actually planning on producing that as a dvd and selling it to people on these boards, you're going to have a hard time ahead. Sorry to rain on your parade but you would get shafted enormously with copyright issues, etc.

Liam has only ever released his work for free for all muse fans to enjoy so the Muse The Movie DVD won't be going on sale as it will also be free :)

Lol I love the lil teaser...myooze the movie is set to rock!! An I'm downloading RAH at the mo :D! It's taking fecking ages, but it'll be worth the wait of course! Liam, you're a star, Thank yew soooo muches! :kiss: lol

Your very welcome :happy:

I had alot of fun editing the RAH DVD so am looking forward to getting stuck in with my other Musey upcoming projects too :)

With the Muse the Movie editing, so far so good... ;) I think the running time will possibly meet the 2 hour mark (rather than the esitmated 90 min mark), Im sure knowone will complain about more Muse though :LOL:

Archived