Just making sure all the legalities are taken care of!

Nearly all the footage found in the film can be watched on youtube anyway, this documentary is forming the footage into Muses history story.

Im sure your aware, like my other projects, Im going to be releasing the DVD to everyone freely so please dont try and ruin this project for everyone else, we already had problems in december with the RAH screening from warner and I think we've all had enough of warner and there recent confusing actions..

and to rafer, the details of the song have now been discussed on the youtube page :)

Nearly all the footage found in the film can be watched on youtube anyway, this documentary is forming the footage into Muses history story.

Im sure your aware, like my other projects, Im going to be releasing the DVD to everyone freely so please dont try and ruin this project for everyone else, we already had problems in december with the RAH screening from warner and I think we've all had enough of warner and there recent confusing actions..

and to rafer, the details of the song have now been discussed on the youtube page :)

Don't worry I'm not a Warner executive out to jail every Muser for life...

Won't anyone answer my question... I've asked it two times already...

Don't think anyone knows mate! I don't recall hearing it either, but it's probably a random inter-song riff they made up that they've only played at a couple of shows, hence not many people knowing it. Or it could be a cover or something lol but not anything I can trace. :erm: If you're desperate to know, PM Liam to find out where he got it from ;)

EDIT: someone on youtube posted that apparantly it's not a Muse song, but it sounds too Musey to me! If it isn't them then it's a rip-off of their sound (which is what I replied to that post lol).

Don't think anyone knows mate! I don't recall hearing it either, but it's probably a random inter-song riff they made up that they've only played at a couple of shows, hence not many people knowing it. Or it could be a cover or something lol but not anything I can trace. :erm: If you're desperate to know, PM Liam to find out where he got it from ;)

EDIT: someone on youtube posted that apparantly it's not a Muse song, but it sounds too Musey to me! If it isn't them then it's a rip-off of their sound (which is what I replied to that post lol).

It isn't a Muse song backwards is it?

EDIT: Just checked, it isn't.

Im undecided on something which I hope you can all settle for me..

As there is alot of spoken information in the movie, would you all prefer to see it in the form of just text (accompanied by backing music), or would you rather hear it spoken (also accopanied by backing music).

I think it would make the film flow much better having the information parts spoken by someone, what do you all think?

As there is alot of spoken information in the movie, would you all prefer to see it in the form of just text (accompanied by backing music), or would you rather hear it spoken (also accopanied by backing music).

I think it would make the film flow much better having the information parts spoken by someone, what do you all think?

If you can get someone who can speak properly (ie. not someone who would sound like he is just reading from a script) then I think it would be effective with music behind.

Could you tell us what that song is at the end of the teaser is please!? :)

I have a documentary about a swedish band called Asta Kask, in wich they use both text and spoken words, and it's a nice mix, so I would suggest that you use both :)

Archived