What the shit. I watch this trailer, and I hear my own bands old and shitty cover of Malaguena playing :LOL:

Nice work.

That was you? Seriously?

I remember loving one of your instrumentals on MySpace :happy:

EDIT: Can you send me the MP3 or at least put it up on your band's MySpace? It's brilliant. Also, where can I find your work as Architect? There was one song I adored :happy:

What the shit. I watch this trailer, and I hear my own bands old and shitty cover of Malaguena playing :LOL:

Nice work.

yeah that is malaguena. but is that seriously a cover by your band? do you have an mp3 of it that you could send me? i love it!

i remember this was called the fake HAARP theme song or something when HAARP was released.

DVD players have specific regions that will only play their region DVDs.

For example, America is Region 1 and will only play region 1 DVDs if the DVD player is region 1.

UK is region 2, and so on.

So an American DVD wont play on a UK DVD player.

If the DVD or player are all region, then it doesn't matter what region the DVD or player is.

Capishe?

Gotcha, thanks. ;)

I didn't realize that mattered when you download a movie from the internet... interesting.

Nice work.

For serious? That's hilarious. :LOL:

Gotcha, thanks. ;)

I didn't realize that mattered when you download a movie from the internet... interesting.

Yeah, that's what happened for Liam's RAH DVD. It was region 2 and my player was region 1, so I couldn't watch it.

But my friend converted the file so now I'm able to watch it on the computer, so it's all good now.

:happy: you wont be dissopointed. This exclusive will make the muse headlines for sure the day the movies released ;)

:eek::eek:

:awesome:

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

Liam you're blatantly loving holding onto this exclusive!

Hope the movie's going well and you won't keep us waiting too long! :p

:eek::eek:

:awesome:

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

Liam you're blatantly loving holding onto this exclusive!

Hope the movie's going well and you won't keep us waiting too long! :p

Not too longer wait now.

Only the few that are working closely with me on the movie know about this (well, besides the "obvious") so we're being very careful not to let this footage/info be leaked before the day the movies released.

Even the atendees of the "sneak peek" will have to keep it to themselves ;)

Not too longer wait now.

Only the few that are working closely with me on the movie know about this (well, besides the "obvious") so we're being very careful not to let this footage/info be leaked before the day the movies released.

Even the atendees of the "sneak peek" will have to keep it to themselves ;)

Ooh, well done for managing to keep it a secret then!

Sounds like its all going well then. :D

Have fun, I think we can all see it's gunna be wicked :happy:

UPDATE!

The film is now nearing completition.

Premier places are now avaliable for next month. Limited space remaining. First come first served. PM me if interested.

What does this mean? I tried to PM you to ask but I wasn't able to... can this post be considered "first come, first served"? ;)

Archived