We're having to keep "operation Invincible" abit hush hush because of warner...

PM me for details.

mapoftheglorious has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove mapoftheglorious from the recipient list and send the message again.

:shifty:

Im not sure how to set it to "allow all" to PM me, it seems to only allow those on my friends list. If you send me a friend request (to anyone who wants to pm me) then I'll accept it and you shall be able to PM me no problems :)

FYI if you go into your user cp, then to "edit options" under "settings and options", there's a checkbox that says:

You may limit the receipt of private messages to just moderators and your contacts. Other members who attempt to send messages to you will be told that you have disabled private messaging.

(box) Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators

If that box is unchecked, random people should be able to send you PM's...?

:)

(Does this link work? http://board.muse.mu/profile.php?do=editoptions)

I've had a busy week of editing this movie and a have a near enough complete screener version of the film ready. Our advanced preview of it will be taking place next week which means I'll be previewing it to a few select musers for feedback so I have time to make any alternations, add or take anything away before I premier the final product at the end of this month and release the final product of the movie to everyone shortly after.

ELITIST! :phu:

:p

Noooo :p The screening is to get feedback on what Ive edited. Ive just today finished my "draft" of the film so tomorrow when I screen it I'll be able to get feedback from other Musers with fresh pairs of eyes to point out anything that dousent flow etc so I can have it done to the best of my ability ready for you lovely people very shortly ;)

Im quite excited about what I have ready to screen tomorrow and I maaay be able to bring you all back alittle teaser from our screening ;)

Noooo :p The screening is to get feedback on what Ive edited. Ive just today finished my "draft" of the film so tomorrow when I screen it I'll be able to get feedback from other Musers with fresh pairs of eyes to point out anything that dousent flow etc so I can have it done to the best of my ability ready for you lovely people very shortly ;)

Im quite excited about what I have ready to screen tomorrow and I maaay be able to bring you all back alittle teaser from our screening ;)

Sounds exciting!

Good luck with the screening, hope you don't get bad reviews :eek::p

yay!!!! my hopes are back up! ^^

I surely hope it goes well! Constructive criticism is teh best kind! xD

Archived