I'm sure he'll do it, it will only be his millionth movie after all :LOL:

Some actors do like to do a small percentage of independant low-pay high end concept projects. I think Patrick Stewart would be awesome for the position too.

No idea if either Stweart or Jackson are the type to do this kind of thing but it can't hurt to drop them a line? (Phone, emails have a habit of dissapearing into the infinate sea of electrons that is the internet)

definetely those parts of the video...

ehrm.....it was a late night radio show and there were sexualy themed questions and also matt and dom i guess were giving the advices and actually laughing their asses off.........:D

can someoen remember what's the name of it? i'm not on my laptop so i don't have the page saved......:(

definetely those parts of the video...

ehrm.....it was a late night radio show and there were sexualy themed questions and also matt and dom i guess were giving the advices and actually laughing their asses off.........:D

can someoen remember what's the name of it? i'm not on my laptop so i don't have the page saved......:(

omg loveline :LOL:

with the girl that humped pillows! EPIC! :LOL:

This is everyones last chance to make any sujestions for the movie!

Your favourite performances, moments, lines... name them all, and all of them shall be reviewed for the movie.

The clock is ticking so have your say before the films finished.

I don't know if you have this already, but I think like Showbiz at Reading 06 would be good! Maybe like the end of it when he's on his knees then up through the screaming! It shows they don't forget their past!

Plus I just adore that performance :D

I'm guessing it's something that nobody's ever seen before?!?! Hopefully that's what it is....

/dies from anticipation.

Ahhh, makes sense!

Can't wait either :D

Liam, will this be a file that we can burn to DVD, like your RAH DVD? If it is, will it be all region?

I don't know if you have this already, but I think like Showbiz at Reading 06 would be good! Maybe like the end of it when he's on his knees then up through the screaming! It shows they don't forget their past!

Plus I just adore that performance :D

+1

that's a brilliant suggestion. i think it should be in the movie

Ahhh, makes sense!

Can't wait either :D

Liam, will this be a file that we can burn to DVD, like your RAH DVD? If it is, will it be all region?

My turn for a dumb question... what do you mean by all regions? Does that just mean places outside of the UK or something else? :$

My turn for a dumb question... what do you mean by all regions? Does that just mean places outside of the UK or something else? :$

DVD players have specific regions that will only play their region DVDs.

For example, America is Region 1 and will only play region 1 DVDs if the DVD player is region 1.

UK is region 2, and so on.

So an American DVD wont play on a UK DVD player.

If the DVD or player are all region, then it doesn't matter what region the DVD or player is.

Capishe?

DVD players have specific regions that will only play their region DVDs.

For example, America is Region 1 and will only play region 1 DVDs if the DVD player is region 1.

UK is region 2, and so on.

So an American DVD wont play on a UK DVD player.

If the DVD or player are all region, then it doesn't matter what region the DVD or player is.

Capishe?

oh i didn't even know that either. :LOL:

Archived