Right sorry for being a complete "know nothing" but I missed out on Wembley 2007 because seemingly every "ticket selling server" on the planet was "busy" (even though third party sellers seemed to have them?!!?!)

I luckily bought RAH tickets on Gumtree from a genuine person who only sold them at Face Value + 50% (bargain really) because again, I could not buy at face value on the internet and I managed to get tickets for V out of pure luck (Seetickets starting selling 10 minutes too early and I was just in the right place at the right time).

I tried for bloody hours on Friday 5th June to get O2 tickets and again NO LUCK! :(

Please please please tell me how to get on a list for pre-sale tickets?

Many thanks a very dissapointed fan.

Sure it's just here:

http://www.youreabitlatemate.com

tryin-to-woo-youse-wif-mah-n00b-winks.jpg

phone your credit card company-they ARE fake.

Sadly that site is still operating, despite much attention judging by a quick google search on the domain. Should be shut down asap as unlike touts, this is complete fraud. One for the police basically.

This forum seems pretty useful though for checking out the scams...

http://www.safeconcerts.com/forum/forum.asp?forum_urn=124

:mad::mad::mad: I can't believe this sort of thing is allowed to happen.

This sucks because I learned AFTER I brought the tickets from https://www.museboxoffice.com/index.html that there's a chance they might be fake. What shall I do?

You are pretty much owned. :( Sorry dude.

Oh I really don't know what to do. I'm ashamed to say I was looking at Getmein and Seatwave only 5 minutes ago. :$:$ I have a horrible feeling that there will be no more tickets released only cancellation and, unless you are on the net all day, you will be very lucky to get anything. I really want to go to The O2 and I really, really want to stand. It was exactly the same for The Killers and the touting prices just went up. Fuck, fuck, fuck!! I wish my shitty work PC hadn't cocked up my order on Friday morning then I wouldn't be in this situation. Oh I hate being a fan sometimes!!!

DON'T DO IT. DON'T, please. You've seen the stories in here, you've seen the anger, you've seen the tales about fakes... why would you risk it, and why would you help these scummers? Muse aren't going anywhere, they tour all the time, you will have chance to see them again!

Then people shouldn't bitch about touts.

If you buy your tickets from them, you are about as much of a fan as the touts are.

I 100% agree. I would rather not fucking go than play that game.

i'm writing to BBC watchdog about the problems getting a ticket and the hundreds being offered on the re-sale and auction sites - perhaps everyone else would do the same - they did a feature on rip off ticket sites before and have had influence in other areas.

watchdog@bbc.co.uk

the more people who write, the more likely they are to take it up...

YESSS! I will e-mail them too. Especially you guys who've had a bad experience, you might get interviewed and shit and they can embarrass eBay live on air and it will be joyful.

We all need to keep e-mailing eBay and write to our MPs. Bring up examples of tickets being sold for other concerts, just keep doing it. DON'T LET IT REST!

just had a brainwave ,why not have your photo printed on it tooooo. along with your name that will stop the touts. when you buy a ticket upload your mugshot at the time of purchase most people got a camera even if on there phone, print it on the ticket when issued, sorted

Right sorry for being a complete "know nothing" but I missed out on Wembley 2007 because seemingly every "ticket selling server" on the planet was "busy" (even though third party sellers seemed to have them?!!?!)

I luckily bought RAH tickets on Gumtree from a genuine person who only sold them at Face Value + 50% (bargain really) because again, I could not buy at face value on the internet and I managed to get tickets for V out of pure luck (Seetickets starting selling 10 minutes too early and I was just in the right place at the right time).

I tried for bloody hours on Friday 5th June to get O2 tickets and again NO LUCK! :(

Please please please tell me how to get on a list for pre-sale tickets?

Many thanks a very dissapointed fan.

YEAH that is a bargain, FOR A SCALPING CUNT

it was a genuine ticket agent, I wouldn't buy from them just for that fucking intro.

"...graduated with honours from the Thom Yorke Radiohead School of impressive vocal control and range."

:LOL::LOL: cunty

PIP - thanks for the advice. I'm afraid you do have to spell it out for people like me who are not familiar with the (locked in your bedroom in your parents house) world of "internet forums".

I just asked for a simple piece of advice - how to get pre-sale notifications. I knew sooner or later someone would help, after all MUSE fans are intelligent right? Even if some of them spend their life tapping away at a keyboard feeling smug about their achievements (virtual internet achievements of course)