i like the Terms and Conditions policy from See tickets.. question is how can they enforce this??

"By ordering you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold or transferred. Any resale or attempt to resell the tickets at a price higher than purchased will result in your orders being cancelled without prior notification."

Cause i sure would like some tickets as i was unlucky to be spending friday morning trying my luck from various ticket sellers.

DEADSTAR;5937950']doesn't that even violate like a copyright? Needless to say that it violates the terms of agreement of seetickets and ticketmaster...

i bet nothing'll get done about it though

they had another site called u2boxoffice.com

World ticket shop is real alright. I had a bad experience with them and would not recommend buying from them or any other 3rd party website.

When you buy a ticket from them, and these other dodgy sites, they then cotact a 'supplier' to get the ticket for you. So they are selling you tickets that dont even exist yet.

I bought a ticket to the Luxemburg show on the last tour. To cut a really long story short, the ticket did arrive in the end, but ended up being delivered to the hotel I was staying in, the day before the gig. This meant that I travelled to Luxemburg without being 100% sure the ticket even existed.

Never, ever again!

Just had a quick look - looks a better option than buying tickets off e-bay or off a tout. 85 euros for good tickets doesnt seem like a rip off to me, what is it.. about £65?

Yeah it's a good deal if it isn't a hoax, at least with ebay you can get you money back easily if you've been ripped off

Just had a quick look - looks a better option than buying tickets off e-bay or off a tout. 85 euros for good tickets doesnt seem like a rip off to me, what is it.. about £65?

Except the chances are the ticket doesnt even exist yet. If they are only a bit dodgy, when you pay the money over, they then contact their 'supplier (read ticket tout)' to get you a ticket.

If they are VERY dodgy, they wont bother to get the ticket at all and will take the money and run.

My advise would be to steer well clear of this site and other 3rd party sites in general.

Christ just looked at ebay out of curiosity.

FAKES already!!!!!

There's no way that tickets will have been printed yet.

You see any that say in hand they're bound to be fakes, don't risk it.

There's one guy who says he's not keen on paypal wants to meet face to face coz he prefers cash, well of course he does!!!!!! No way to trace him then is there.

I'd advise everyone to wait till tix are issued nearer the time than buying now.

There'll be genuine tix then from people who can't make it/over ordered.

Christ just looked at ebay out of curiosity.

FAKES already!!!!!

There's no way that tickets will have been printed yet.

You see any that say in hand they're bound to be fakes, don't risk it.

There's one guy who says he's not keen on paypal wants to meet face to face coz he prefers cash, well of course he does!!!!!! No way to trace him then is there.

I'd advise everyone to wait till tix are issued nearer the time than buying now.

There'll be genuine tix then from people who can't make it/over ordered.

I believe there are some tickets printed already - those bought at the O2 box office in person for example. Just be careful of any cash payments - use PayPal if you have to buy off eBay as it does offer some limited guarantees....

I believe there are some tickets printed already - those bought at the O2 box office in person for example. Just be careful of any cash payments - use PayPal if you have to buy off eBay as it does offer some limited guarantees....

Fair enough. I saw some french muse fans not get admitted to RAH because of fake tickets and wouldn't like to see any fan go through that.