2017.12.16 - Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney, Australia

forevermusic

Not really. I'd say your best bet is Gumtree but using Paypal (that's how I got my seated Melbourne ticket). Or Ebay, if you can get one without getting scalped.

Thanks, I will try my luck. There are a few on Gumtree for cost or slightly less.

Hey guys, I'll come from Perth with G/A ticket. Any suggestion about the time that I should come for the lineup to be in the front row?

For front row I'd say between 9-11am. I lined up from about 11 in 2010 and got front row, similar in 2013 and was near the front.

They tend to play at least one or two rarities in Sydney. Last time it was BH&R, and before that Map and CE. Anyone got any hopes/wishes?

I'd love to hear Map live simply because I've not heard it before and going off their Japan setlists it's a possibility. Would be great to get something like Assassin or Dead Star or something but I just don't think it's gonna happen sadly

I want to see Sunburn once in my life. Almost no hope of that but Bliss, Map and Assassin are all possibilities. Reapers would be swell but it's vanished from the face of the planet (excluding the outro).

Btw I like the tweeting Matt idea.

Sunburn would be epic as well, shame the piano died a death

Hey guys, it's my first time to a Muse gig. I'm a pretty short girl, 160cm, coming alone and I have a GA ticket. Just wondering what the crowd is usually like, is it gonna be rough with a lot moshing or sth? I plan to stand quite to the front, just worried if I'm gonna be squeezed :p