2017.12.16 - Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney, Australia

forevermusic

Decent set tonight. Best sing along and mosh song was Plug In Baby, which goes to show how well the OoS songs still stand up today. Stockholm Syndrome was good but needed more guitar in the mix. Take A Bow mid set was a pleasant surprise and a visual feast.

Bring on Melbourne on Monday.

Just got back to Newcastle here.

Much better show than the 2013 gigs. I can check TaB off the wish list now. :awesome:

Somehow I managed to avoid looking at any set lists for several months. I thought Stockholm must have been one of our rarities since Matt screwed up the lyrics.

The reaction to NKOK was pretty sad. People near me were just wondering where the fuck Matt was hiding.

Just got back to Newcastle here.

Much better show than the 2013 gigs. I can check TaB off the wish list now. :awesome:

Somehow I managed to avoid looking at any set lists for several months. I thought Stockholm must have been one of our rarities since Matt screwed up the lyrics.

The reaction to NKOK was pretty sad. People near me were just wondering where the fuck Matt was hiding.

Im a little bit too excited that I found a fan who also from Newie on here.

Im really regretting not getting tickets for Brisbane now, did you guys see the tweet by Marc Carolan hinting at Eternally Missed :eek: ?

Im really regretting not getting tickets for Brisbane now, did you guys see the tweet by Marc Carolan hinting at Eternally Missed :eek: ?

This statement confuses me.

Also, that was a great show for my first Muse concert. Sound sounded off but set and visuals were great. It was really sad going from TaB to NKoK though.