Sign in to follow this  
forevermusic

2017.12.16 - Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney, Australia

$150, to be expected I guess. I'm thinking if Origin of Muse comes out in December we might be in for a treat.

You have to log on to muse.mu and code will be under members section but you had to be a member before a certain date. If not, there is a frontier pre-sale on Monday.

Really hope they play Showbiz, Take A Bow and Stockholm Syndrome

I think my Muse playlist is taunting me by constantly playing Take A Bow and Showbiz

Setlist predictions anyone?

Dig down

Psycho

Interlude

Hysteria

Butterflies

PiB

Assassin

Stockholm

Supermassive

Mercy

Munich Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

TIRO

TaB

Uprising

Knights

Probably wishful thinking but I hope they consider Japan and Aus as separate 'tours' and offer something different from what they've been playing in the US :rolleyes:

Well Japan somehow got worse setlists than the UK, now I'm scared for Australia because they might only play SS on one night

I'd say they are on par with R&L with Showbiz, Handler, TaB, and Globalist. I also reckon SS will only be played one night (please be Sydney :D)

Still, at this stage it's way optimistic to expect them playing Assassin isn't it... And it looks like theres no escaping Dig Down and NKOK :LOL:

But it's going to be my first Muse concert so I'll mosh my life away to whatever they will be playing...

Edited by lytoby

I'd say they are on par with R&L with Showbiz, Handler, TaB, and Globalist.

Well - SS > Handler, TAB >>> Globalist, Yes Please jam > NKOK for night 1 and Showbiz >>> Globalist, Back In Black > NKOK for night 2 so I’d say R+L was better but, yeah, they weren’t that far apart.

I imagine Australia will be largely the same, though maybe no Showbiz and something like Bliss/New Born/Assassin/Citizen rotated in.

Well - SS > Handler, TAB >>> Globalist, Yes Please jam > NKOK for night 1 and Showbiz >>> Globalist, Back In Black > NKOK for night 2 so I’d say R+L was better but, yeah, they weren’t that far apart.

I imagine Australia will be largely the same, though maybe no Showbiz and something like Bliss/New Born/Assassin/Citizen rotated in.

I would be very happy if they played any of these 4 plus SS. But have they ever played CE and SS together?

I would be very happy if they played any of these 4 plus SS. But have they ever played CE and SS together?

Yeah, tons of times :chuckle:

Think the last time was Moscow last year but it’s only popped up a couple of times since then tbf, and only once this year.

Absolution, BH&R and Resistsance, CE and SS were in the same setlist lots of times

This gig thread have died down exponentially when compared to the 2010 and the 2013 ones

:unsure:

Yeah it's shit. What are people expecting for Sydney? I reckon SS and maybe Showbiz at least.

I don't see why they would split the setlist like Japan, Japan was performed in the same arena but Australia is in two different states.

I just really want SS and TaB

Doubt we'll get Showbiz.

Probably more likely to be like what we saw in the US for the final leg of that tour where they got Butterflies & Hurricanes and Take a Bow.

I don't see why they would split the setlist like Japan, Japan was performed in the same arena but Australia is in two different states.

I just really want SS and TaB

It's Muse though so they will have a few different rotations for each city I'd say.

Does anyone know of any GA tickets for sale for this gig? I thought I was on the email list for tours etc but obviously not as I only found they were coming to Australia a few days ago. :rolleyes: There are a few on Gumtree but I am a bit wary of scammers. Musebay doesn't seem to have any.

Does anyone know of any GA tickets for sale for this gig? I thought I was on the email list for tours etc but obviously not as I only found they were coming to Australia a few days ago. :rolleyes: There are a few on Gumtree but I am a bit wary of scammers. Musebay doesn't seem to have any.

Not really. I'd say your best bet is Gumtree but using Paypal (that's how I got my seated Melbourne ticket). Or Ebay, if you can get one without getting scalped.