#ShowbizFor2016 and #AssassinFor2016- how to carry on now

Claudia O

Ok, as the other thread got closed I start a new one here so please don't delete it, don't argue why this and that song didn't take part or didn't win!

The winners are:

Showbiz and Assasin

Err....it should be #ShowbizFor2016 and #AssassinFor2016 right? Maybe one could change this in the thread header sorry...

When and how are we doing this ? When tonights concert is over? We need a good plan.

Edited by JessicaSarahS

Is this really necessary? I mean they're gonna be struggling with rotation during a six night residency and Assassin popped up recently, and Showbiz has been said to be played in London.

They're playing 16 song substandard sets now. Assuming this will help at all, it certainly isn't going to do anything for DC and Europe has consistently gotten better/longer shows. I don't think the issues we've had will be an issue for anyone over there.

Edited by Alexander DeLarge

Oh not all this again ADL

What? It's a legitimate point as evidenced by your first generic arena show getting a longer and more interesting set than anything I got during my nine or ten of the same tour over here (including Los Angeles/Vegas, highlights of the previous tour).

They know Europe wants Showbiz and Assassin and they'll likely play both during those 5-6 night residencies in places they consistently play better shows to. Is it even necessary to ask?

Edited by Alexander DeLarge

I don't hate it. I'm just asking what's the point of these two tracks in particular when they've already shown interest in playing them in Europe (and it's already too late for anywhere else to benefit)

Oh, sorry, you're right. C'mon everyone let's cancel the poll.

I don't hate it. I'm just asking what's the point of these two tracks in particular when they've already shown interest in playing them in Europe (and it's already too late for anywhere else to benefit)

As I live in Europe and won't go to gigs in London or Bercy, but would love to hear Showbiz as well I think this is a great idea, and it is fun. If I'd live in Australia, Usa etc. I'd try this as well.

Hello everyone! I don't understand : must we tweet #assassinfor2016 and #showbizfor2016 or someone

spam them ? I know it's better if all of us tweet tje same thing, but it needs to be massive! I will help you and I suggest the use of clocktweet, it-s a website where you can program the tweet! I think it will work and i will love to see showbiz at Bercy!

As I live in Europe and won't go to gigs in London or Bercy, but would love to hear Showbiz as well I think this is a great idea, and it is fun. If I'd live in Australia, Usa etc. I'd try this as well.

i live in Australia and I'd be absolutely chuffed if they played one of those over here so I'll be getting in on it as well

So nice to see new #ShowbizFor2016 tweets! :awesome: but please people if we want to have even a tiny little chance of this happening (or maybe them at least remembering these songs exist..) please direct the tweets to @muse!!! and so on! (Wouldn't hurt to tweet to some of the management as well, apparently Glen (@glenrowe) is interested in what fans would like to hear..)

Coz they won the poll?

I am tweeting. I listened to Assassin proper loud in the car this morning and my god! Somehow I'd forgotten it in recent times.

And why did these win exactly? We already knew that these had a relatively high chance of popping up in Europe without fan intervention, so why not something a bit more obscure or a bit less predictable?