#ShowbizFor2016 and #AssassinFor2016- how to carry on now

Claudia O

modern age of concerts fans are actually requesting songs now?

I've been going to concerts for decades, and it's always happened.

I've seen some considerably large bands that have taken requests right during the gig and played them.

The internet has obviously added another level to it, but signs and screams for requests have been happening since.... ever.

(Does yelling "freebird" count...?)

Gonna be going for the same spot again tonight, debating whether or not to take the sign again just in case? Don't wanna annoy them though :$

Also, if Glen or Dom A hang around me again, I might try and ask about Black Holes at Glasto.

Gonna be going for the same spot again tonight, debating whether or not to take the sign again just in case? Don't wanna annoy them though :$

Also, if Glen or Dom A hang around me again, I might try and ask about Black Holes at Glasto.

It seems like Chris and Dom genuinely want to play it, I wouldn't worry about annoying them. Matt just needs that...little extra push.

How delusional do you have to be to believe that fans haven't requested songs since forever?

Oh no what a travesty. How dare fans of a band enjoy songs that the band aren't playing each night and try to let the band know that people want to hear them!

sorry i've never seen it before!