#ShowbizFor2016 and #AssassinFor2016- how to carry on now

Claudia O

To be honest, I almost stopped it. I post them from time to time. I think Showbiz won't be played (but I still post the hashtag for Vienna ;) I see no problem with Assassin if it gets another push! They know about the Showbiz-thing but not so sure about Assassin!

So ok, one last chance for London. There are also these hashtags floating around

#ShowbizforLondon

#Assassinfor London (Not sure about this one..)

Honestly, I think everyone's just kinda lost hope after stuff like the cancellation of Assassin in Belfast and suggestions that Matt doesn't wanna play Showbiz :( Requests for this tour almost seem pointless at this point, especially since we 100% know the band's been aware of the hashtags and nothing's happened. That said, I guess London might be one of the few places they'd make an exception.

I'm still debating making some kinda sign to maybe take to the barrier tomorrow (was originally more solid on it but, like I said, feels a bit futile at this point tbh)? Not entirely sure what I'd write on it though, probably just ask for Assassin and/or Defector.

Honestly, I think everyone's just kinda lost hope after stuff like the cancellation of Assassin in Belfast and suggestions that Matt doesn't wanna play Showbiz :( Requests for this tour almost seem pointless at this point, especially since we 100% know the band's been aware of the hashtags and nothing's happened. That said, I guess London might be one of the few places they'd make an exception.

I'm still debating making some kinda sign to maybe take to the barrier tomorrow (was originally more solid on it but, like I said, feels a bit futile at this point tbh)? Not entirely sure what I'd write on it though, probably just ask for Assassin and/or Defector.

Go for assassin as it's more likely to be played and it kicks ass :D I'd only go for one song so not to seem greedy and throw the sign at them so that can't ignore it...

If it works you'll go down in history (not really but your make me happy :) )

Still so surprised Defector's only been played the once. Like, I prefer Revolt and Reapers but still strange that they released a lyric video for it and haven't been wanting to play it.

Still so surprised Defector's only been played the once. Like, I prefer Revolt and Reapers but still strange that they released a lyric video for it and haven't been wanting to play it.

I just don't get why they don't play Defector, it is loud and would get the crowd singing and jumping...it is way better than Revolt.

I say go for it; we all know Showbiz isn't going to happen but with the four nights in London there's at least a small chance they might consider Assassin for the SS slot. I'd make one myself but I'm up in the seats for these gigs.

I,d say show some balls and give Showbiz a try,or be honest and just admit that you can,t sing it anymore,instead of lying to people.Give the fans what they want.and not,someday at a small gig in France,but on this tour

Madness,Starlight and even worse UD UUuuuch:vomit:

What Bells needs is a good fuck,to become a real man [again]

A man with BALLS!!!!:stongue:

I,d say show some balls and give Showbiz a try,or be honest and just admit that you can,t sing it anymore,instead of lying to people.Give the fans what they want.and not,someday at a small gig in France,but on this tour

There is just so much wrong with this I'm literally speechless...

And I think Showbiz is the only song he didn't lie about?

Yet. I doubt there will ever be that small gig he talked about.

what

Are you insane?

what the fuck did I just read

Okay, I'm gonna try and make some kind of Assassin sign then. I say 'try' because I actually left the stuff I was originally planning on making it with at home, so me and the fam are gonna have a look around the local shops to see if we can find anything :chuckle:

Spotted where Matt leaves the stage last night so I know where to stand as well.

Make an Assassin "drone" and if they don't play it by The Globalist release it against the dildo and have them fight to the death.

Due to budgetary reasons, the 'drone' might have to be me wearing a dark green body sock with 'ASSASSIN' painted on the torso but sure.

Well that was really embarrassing to read.

Sign made :awesome:

Now I just need to get ignored :chuckle: Gonna set off to queue soon.

I was thinking Assassin might fit after JFK but also be hideously inappropriate

I can see that being the kind of thing Matt'd do tbh :rolleyes:

It'd be perfect before or after The Handler imo.

Make an Assassin "drone" and if they don't play it by The Globalist release it against the dildo and have them fight to the death.

This please! :LOL:

Due to budgetary reasons, the 'drone' might have to be me wearing a dark green body sock with 'ASSASSIN' painted on the torso but sure.

I hope you stuck to this plan. How are you going to get the Helium inside the venue to make you fly though?

Anyway, best of luck with the sign!

Sign made :awesome:

Now I just need to get ignored :chuckle: Gonna set off to queue soon.

I can see that being the kind of thing Matt'd do tbh :rolleyes:

It'd be perfect before or after The Handler imo.

Good man! I'm there tonight too. In the seats so I'll be looking for the sign :)

It'd be great in the PiB/Bliss rotation spot or in place of SS. Fingers crossed!

You can get toy drones pretty cheap. They should be strong enough to lift a plastic fork or something. That would probably be enough to pop that dildrone from what we've seen. :chuckle:

It's gone down quicker at some gigs than the Hullaballoons.