is there actually a spotify page of your playlists?

there's an in-app page which shows a user's public playlists, but I think it can be opened with a link which opens up spotify itself. I know that you can open playlists with a link which'll then open up spotify. It's something that would maybe need looked into, but its an idea if it could work

This link, for example, opens up my page in spotify, with my published playlists

• 1 month later...
No, it's not affecting this site. We're on 3.8.5, and the bug affects 3.8.6

Kev, what's the news on vB4?

well the software is shit at the mo, i'm thinking maybe 4.1 might be our upgrade point. they really fucked up on it which postponed our plans to switch :(

Ah, that's good to hear, I'm not sure if it's good or bad that we're on an older version though :LOL:

good in this case, it's a real fucker of a bug! very embarassing for IB, was quite relieved yesterday that i hadn't upgraded.

How does/did the bug leave the other version open to hacking?

Oh, and I was wondering, do you get paid?

one of their devs left a debugging dump that meant sensitive info could be accessed.

not for this! i have a job that pays me

Dear Kev

Has the wap side of the board changed recently? I'm having problems logging in (basically I can't), which only seems to have been the case the last few months. I have no problems logging into other stuff like hotmail (which actually remembers my login).

Dear Kev,

I fear for your sanity, for you claim Leeds to be 'mighty'

(:

it is mighty, we have a sightseeing tour now :phu:

Dear Kev

Has the wap side of the board changed recently? I'm having problems logging in (basically I can't), which only seems to have been the case the last few months. I have no problems logging into other stuff like hotmail (which actually remembers my login).

no changes as far as i remember. it's a pain in the arse to help with most phones unfortunately cos there's so many browsers and things :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived