Revolt as new single!

Nature2

lol they actually did it..

You want a real rocker like Reapers or Handler to be the single, just like Supermacy, Uprising, KoC, SS etc were?? Well f*** you. We're gonna show our another crap pop song because Mercy was not enough. Besides just look at comments on the facebook.. those tasteless pelicans love it :)) Some even say that it's the best song on album next to Mercy :) Sooo. everything's good, right?

You've got strength, you've got soul

You're not afraid, you're not a drone :)))

FOR F***'S SAKE.

Where have they announced that Revolt is being released as a single? I know it's been more or less confirmed for a while now, but all they've put on FB is the Revolt artwork, not announced that it's a single. Besides, couldn't you just have kept this in the Revolt thread, no need to make a complete new thread just to complain about it being a single.

Who cares

hurr durr tasteless pelicans I am the vanguard of musical taste durr

I shall clean this world from all who stand against good (my) taste of music!!

Are pelicans tasteless? Never tried one

Well there's first time for everything!

Besides, couldn't you just have kept this in the Revolt thread, no need to make a complete new thread just to complain about it being a single.

If you're not with me, then you're my enemy > : (

Revolt will be one of the best singles they've put out from the last 3 albums, aside from Dead Inside and UD. I hope it gets popular as fuck, I've got a feeling it won't though.

You have allowed this Dark Lord to twist your mind, until now...until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy.

Revolt should be a lead single, and then followed by Mercy as second single and then Dead Inside/Psycho, the last single maybe Reapers

Revolt is a most commercial track in 'Drones'... Maybe wrong decision they didn't choose Revolt as first single.. Although Revolt is my least favourite song (without that Drill Sergeant, JFK, and Drones)

Revolt should be a lead single, and then followed by Mercy as second single and then Dead Inside/Psycho, the last single maybe Reapers

Revolt is a most commercial track in 'Drones'... Maybe wrong decision they didn't choose Revolt as first single.. Although Revolt is my least favourite song (without that Drill Sergeant, JFK, and Drones)

That wouldn't work at all imo. Maybe Defector but Reapers would be a bit too complex for radio