Revolt as new single!

Nature2

Muse being seemingly oblivious to the hilarity of their "anti-establishment" views compared to their actual actions has been a real problem since Uprising/TR.

I quickly came to believe they were simply pandering... no one could really be so clueless.

Most of Drones is okay, imo, because it's taken at such a personal level, but the lyrics for Defector/Revolt are another misstep.

Not as bad as US, which I sadly seem to use as a benchmark.

This Apple Music thing is actually a step up from Reading being iTunes exclusive, and the Mayan being only DirectTV (and a real HD version never showing up online.)

Depressingly.

"FREEDOM HAS BEEN BANISHED"

*Video is exclusive to Apple Music*

Exactly :rolleyes: Had any registration or installation been necessary, I would have skipped watching the video!

This Apple Music thing is actually a step up from Reading being iTunes exclusive, and the Mayan being only DirectTV (and a real HD version never showing up online.)

Depressingly.

I agree. It's awful.

Muse have their own website. No need for companies like apple/itunes and whatever other stuff to be involved at all!

The video is ok, I don't like the fisheye perspective that much.

And I read about the kick here before seeing it and was so incredibly disappointed... there's more impact in a tipp-kick figure than in that little nudge :LOL:

Some acute feedback from one instagram user

Quote:

de_dewittNot my fovoutite song at all. This is such an American sound ... it doesn't suite to my idea of Muse. I would like to knowwhy you choose it. Maybe just to give a c

Hmm...American sound?? Not sure what to make of this. I mostly love Revolt (prefer Reapers and the Handler, but not relevant), so maybe I am influenced by being an American and listening to American music. However, I would like to think that good rock music goes across continents. I guess the fact that Aftermath, my least favorite song on Drones, reminds me of a song from Mutt's ex Shania Twain fits my American profile. :-)

Oh thanks, that actually worked. :)

The video itself wasn't that bad, if a bit cheesy... but it really doesn't suit the song at all...

I'm glad! :happy:

I don't really know more to say than what I posted before. It's certainly nicely made except for the fisheye, but I just don't have the headspace right now to dive any deeper into it. :LOL:

If you have Google Cardboard it's really nice. It turns your phone into a VR-headset. It was really cool when Chris was suddenly standing a few centimeters behind me.

A problem with the video is, however, that it doesn't direct your attention, so you don't know which way you should look.

I have Apple Music on my iPad, and when I watch the video it doesn't do full screen? Like you can still see all the volume controls etc which annoys me - is there a way to change this? Oh and also it buffers sometimes, although that may be my wifi