My hopeful tracklisting

1) The Handler 2

2) The Handler Continues

3) The Handler Keeps Handling

4) The Handler Is Confused About Revolt Too

5) [Handler: The Interlude]

6) Handle More

7) Can't Handle Anymore

Matt said in the Q interview he's always wanted to do an acoustic album. I think that could work. City of Delusion, Nature_1 style..

If they're gonna experiment I'd like to see them write some dance tracks. Not even trolling :D, after hearing The Handler solo I think they could pull it off. Imagine hearing Muse in a clubs!

We need better lyrics. Seriously, the album might be ok but the lyrics are fucking terrible

This is a fucking must, the lyrics on the last 2 album have been abysmal. I'm glad Matt got the concept album thing out of his system, but now we need a producer different to Mutt. I'd like someone to come in with a more modern perspective. Take the basis of tracks like Reapers and The Handler and see where they could take that. Aftermath was good in terms of experimentation, i'd love more atmospheric stuff such as that to make an appearance. I like The Globalist's approach as well, make more progressive tracks like that(just more of the heavy bit). There is a really good basis here on Drone to bounce off of, they just have to take it the right direction.

They should get back to basics, but actually do it. Matt's "epic songs" love has to stop too.

I just finished hearing it, and I don't think I could be more disappointed. Psycho, The Handler, Reapers and The Globalist are great/good, but the rest... geez. And the lyrics, yikes :(

They should get back to basics, but actually do it. Matt's "epic songs" love has to stop too.

That's why I'm thinking acoustic album, even though they're not normally my thing.

Matt flat out said acoustic stuff is "too honest" for him. Doesn't that rather imply this grandiose, theatrical stuff is his way of covering up, maybe?