Damm, LP7 is just leaked, not even released, and people is startong to discuss LP8.

People can't be satisfied, they are like locust looking for a satisfaction they can't achieve.

How right you are! I don't get these people!

Aside from this comment, Imma comment 1 line on each song (that I've heard). :D

Dead Inside - eh, mad bass and guitar solo.

Psycho - sick, just a tad long - lyrics funny.

Mercy - Yay! Each chorus was the same high dynamic though.

Reapers - This is it! ACDC, Dream Theater, RATM.

The Handler - The 3-piece Supremacy of Drones. Right up there with Reapers.

Defector - A bit below Reapers and the Handler - sick song with mad harmonies.

Revolt - I can take this. I love the melodic hooks and the tempo change into choruses.

Aftermath - Very delicate beautiful guitar, expressive vocals and music. Really nice.

The Globalist - YES. The middle section is somewhat disconnected from other parts though.

Overall, I'd rate the album, excluding JFK and Drones, a solid 8/10, perhaps 8.5.

Definitely a distinct step in the right direction!

Side comments about songs and Musers: I somehow see Aftermath being compared to and ranked almost as low as NSC, particularly the ending. I personally really enjoyed it, but that's where I think this board will head.

My hopeful tracklisting

1) The Handler 2

2) The Handler Continues

3) The Handler Keeps Handling

4) The Handler Is Confused About Revolt Too

5) [Handler: The Interlude]

6) Handle More

7) Can't Handle Anymore

lmao this so fucking much. And then something akin to The Globalist or Exogenesis. Another full Symphony would be nice.

Such a shame it's such a trash song

Live it was pretty awesome. But yeah Animals was tops on that album. But Revolt/Aftermath feels like the disappointment I felt when Big Freeze/Explorers were discovered upon leak. That is funny because I slightly predicted that when we were talking on fb once. This album is more T2L-2 (or TR3) than I thought.

My hopeful tracklisting

1) The Handler 2

2) The Handler Continues

3) The Handler Keeps Handling

4) The Handler Is Confused About Revolt Too

5) [Handler: The Interlude]

6) Handle More

7) Can't Handle Anymore

:LOL: Yes!

Take The Handler and Reapers. mix them together and create variants. That will do

:yesey:

Side note I can remember watching the Supremacy e-werk videos with extreme excitement like it was yesterday. God damn time flies. That was not almost 3 years ago.

It was the day before I moved out to.university. Still remember the last minute rushing to learn how to play it, and just watching all the videos.

It was the day before I moved out to.university. Still remember the last minute rushing to learn how to play it, and just watching all the videos.

I was in my last year of college, walking to class reading twitter. Someone from the show tweeting the set "1: Supremacy, absolutely sick." I still remember that quote from some random ass twitter dude. I could not wait to get out of class. People were in denial that they'd reveal Supremacy before the album dropped and they played it song 1 of show 1.

I'm adding that to my sig.

:awesome:

What I want for this record, as I said before, is that Muse does an album of 6+ minute progressive tracks. Rock or not, they're capable. If anything, this record proves to us they still have something in them as far as those kinds of tracks go. The one thing they haven't done is a super long album, I think they're overdue one. Perhaps a double album like DeLarge said.

Why wouldn't disappointed fans take a break, instead of depriving the rest of us of stuff we enjoy....?

Unless you mean for their health, and well, they're not getting any younger. Now's not the time! :chuckle:

Because there's a very noticeable drop in quality.

You may enjoy it, but the music is literally becoming derivative.

Because there's a very noticeable drop in quality.

You may enjoy it, but the music is literally becoming derivative.

Even if that's true, why would a break help? Other then to give people a break from bitching...

And let Matt's voice erode.

Also, the five songs I've heard are amongst my favorite Muse songs in the last decade, so... opinions.

Even if that's true, why would a break help? Other then to give people a break from bitching...

Also, the five songs I've heard are amongst my favorite Muse songs in the last decade, so... opinions.

That's because the first half is actually good, but most of the second half is worse than t2l

That's because the first half is excellent.

23-year-old Matt would kick 36-year old Matt's ass if he saw him put a song like Revolt on their record.

What you've heard now is as good as it gets.