Even if I actually had kidney stones that process sounds less painful than what our fellow Dhaibibh Grannd is going through :(

It's not. It's a combination of the worst cramping pain outside of childbirth (some say worse,) and taking a flaming piss every 10 minutes that also manages to feel like you're trying to blow a grape out of a straw.

At one point I had such a terrible muscle pain in a strange place that I was afraid my bladder was dangling out of me like a gum bubble.

I don't know how to feel about the fact that it happened on the day of the Mayan gig.

I do vaguely remember listening to Mercy, and thinking it was fucking hilarious, though. Or some kind of weird lucid dream.

It's not. It's a combination of the worst cramping pain outside of childbirth (some say worse,) and taking a flaming piss every 10 minutes that also manages to feel like you're trying to blow a grape out of a straw.

At one point I had such a terrible muscle pain in a strange place that I was afraid my bladder was dangling out of me like a gum bubble.

I don't know how to feel about the fact that it happened on the day of the Mayan gig.

I do vaguely remember listening to Mercy, and thinking it was fucking hilarious, though. Or some kind of weird lucid dream.

Good thing that's over with then :( that sounds terrible.

soooooo its Tuesday in Australia and my CD has already shipped from the JB Hifi warehouse.

By JB Hifi standards i should have it by tomorrow so a full two days early!

So pumped!

Any other aussies got ship notifications?

So where are our Australians at? We need news!

What do you want from us, man?

It's Tuesday afternoon here. 3:30pm. Some people got emails this morning that their albums had been shipped. They may come tomorrow, or they may not come for a few days. Nobody knows!! Aus Post sure as shit doesn't deliver that fast.

There's one Australian board member who's going to a listening party tonight. Probably in 4-5 hours. Give him time to go, come home, and write up his impressions. You might hear from him in 7-8 hours.

Chill, okay? We don't have any news for you.

So where are our Australians at? We need news!

I'm in Perth and it's 1:48pm here. My Deluxe album has been ordered by express post and I think that gives me a good chance of getting it early! If I do get it early I'll share everything with you guys and will post on my I'm a Muser facebook page!

I'm in Perth and it's 1:48pm here. My Deluxe album has been ordered by express post and I think that gives me a good chance of getting it early! If I do get it early I'll share everything with you guys and will post on my I'm a Muser facebook page!

Nice! Hope your mail is quick lol. I'm sure other people will start getting theirs soon as well then.

Hoping to hear good things about Aftermath and Revolt from our listener tonight.

soooooo its Tuesday in Australia and my CD has already shipped from the JB Hifi warehouse.

By JB Hifi standards i should have it by tomorrow so a full two days early!

So pumped!

Any other aussies got ship notifications?

FUCK! So good!

I just went and harassed a couple of JB HIFI and sanity music stores, they wouldn't let it out of the back early :(

Haha, we even said we would buy a new computer there and then if they gave us the CD. They said no, so my friend walked out and bought it from Dick Smith on the other side of hallway :LOL:

Maybe I can charm one of the girls who works at JB into giving me a copy early 😎😉

So Drones is just sitting in the back of stores? :(

All it would take is an employee to bring their laptop to work for the day, and to rip it...

Or to even rip it on in-store computers (if it's a store like JB with both music/DVDs and electronics) and transfer to a USB stick.

Shrink-wrapping isn't even a problem. Most big stores that sell media have their own shrink-wrap machines.

All it would take is an employee to bring their laptop to work for the day, and to rip it...

Or to even rip it on in-store computers (if it's a store like JB with both music/DVDs and electronics) and transfer to a USB stick.

Shrink-wrapping isn't even a problem. Most big stores that sell media have their own shrink-wrap machines.

Somebody out there has to be that desperate!