Realistically all that needs to be done is he needs to be working on the day it releases and scan it twice, put the money in the register. My friends did that for me with Dark Souls/Dark Souls 2/Bloodborne

What happened to your friend with the copy of Drones?

What happened to your friend with the copy of Drones?

Shipment only included some movies which are pretty neat but not what you guys are looking for. It's possible he'll get it today, but I figured that it'd be leaked by Monday to be honest.

I'm just excited about Thursday because rumor is, Arkham Knight is going gold and if that's true, I'll be getting that by the weekend.

Shipment only included some movies which are pretty neat but not what you guys are looking for. It's possible he'll get it today, but I figured that it'd be leaked by Monday to be honest.

Aww. :(

Are muse actually releasing a song each day? Has that been confirmed?

:o

It hasn't been confirmed, but that would be pretty great!

It'll ruin my awesome party! I'm cooking everyone amazing gourmet pizzas, I'm not doing that for nothing! 😜

I want to come!!! (perth is a bit far doh)...

I wish I could hold a release party but all my friends would be like "dude...muse...again"

plebeians...

I want to come!!! (perth is a bit far doh)...

I wish I could hold a release party but all my friends would be like "dude...muse...again"

plebeians...

Most of my friends are casual fans or hate muse...it's so miserable! So I've lured everyone in with a fridge full of drinks and gourmet pizzas made in my pizza oven 😉

I'm having a listening party of 2.

Ditto brother, I convinced one other of my friends who's a light Muse fan to come, who knows if he will.

But me and my gf is suffice, she just finished hearing The Handler, and either she's very tired or shes more tempered than me. She's asleep and I'm still listening to it with headphones :p