Wait, so someone who wasn't even an employee, just some random guy started handing out numbers?

Yep. I thought he was an employee, but once they asked us to line up, I realized he was part of this mini Muse fan base that always does things like this, to "make things fair".

For me, survival of the fittest. you make your way to the front, good for you. If your in the front, do what you can to keep it that way.

What did you have for dinner?

xD

had a dinner with my family and gf, couldn't heard song until past 22 (2 hours after premiere) it was such a fancy dinner with spanish meal such as 'jamón', variety of cheese, shrimp...

But, enough offtopic, how hyped are you about Drones after Handler and Reapers?

Is JJ sleeping or did he get hit by the Comcast outage in California?

I got hit by that but it seems to have passed a few hours ago. No telling if that's all around though.

I didn't even know it was a widespread problem until I signed into my server and still had connection issues.

It's because you are seemingly the only regular poster from when I joined that posts good comments and hasn't grown a huge ego.

I try.

xD

had a dinner with my family and gf, couldn't heard song until past 22 (2 hours after premiere) it was such a fancy dinner with spanish meal such as 'jamón', variety of cheese, shrimp...

But, enough offtopic, how hyped are you about Drones after Handler and Reapers?

Sounds like a quality meal! Jamon is a lovely Spanish prosciutto and can be quite nice if sourced from a quality smallgoods provider 👌

I'm very much aboard the hype train now after hearing The Handler!

Anybody still have that "All aboard the hype train" drones picture that was circling around?

Yep. I thought he was an employee, but once they asked us to line up, I realized he was part of this mini Muse fan base that always does things like this, to "make things fair".

For me, survival of the fittest. you make your way to the front, good for you. If your in the front, do what you can to keep it that way.

The numbers thing happens at gigs for a lot of bands, it's more just for being in the line. I know when Muse came here we had lines so that when we were lining up people didn't push in but when we got into the arena it didn't matter and you just stood where you could fit.

Apparently it's all over the west coast. Only seemed to last 30 mins for me in SF.

you're in SF? we should have met up to do some photography! I'm leaving for San Jose tomorrow morning sadly.

edit - OT: Drones.