Are people actually sharing your personal Fb on 4chan? If so, that's a pretty dick move.

Just my Facebook that's separate from my other account that I use for Kickstarter campaigns/talking to fans/work and stuff but it's fine. Facebook has a really cool feature where you can automatically make all your posts friends only.

I'll just make another.

I thought about it earlier too. Muse have really gone the right way hiring him, the songs are not just better produced (mixing is another story) but they are also musically remarkable, and that is a little bit Mutt's touch too. I'd like to see him in another record as well, if this all turns amazing as it seems it will.

Yeah, I'll admit I was very skeptical when I heard he was producing Drones. He did produce one of my favorite records, Hysteria by Def Leppard, but that is so far away from what Muse are. I"m glad to see that he has peppered his influence throughout the songs and let Muse continue to be Muse.

So far this album is shaping up to be a solid, cohesive album. The songs finally sound like they belong to one whole, and this has not been the case since BH&R. Gotta admit it.

I've just had my first listen of putting Dead Inside through the Handler all together and I agree it really is shaping up to be a much more cohesive effort. God i'm hyped for the rest of the tracks

some thought reapers and mercy were good.

Still, that's significantly better than the reception to literally anything off T2L and The Resistance so that's good. /mu/tants used to love muse but they got so butthurt because of TR/T2L that they removed them from essential listening lol

That's okay, I barely know what Tumblr is, either.

Then I consider you fortunate.