4chan thread on muse is acutally positive

Oh God, you made me read the whole thread. Always good to put things in perspective. I now think the boards are actually a very reasonable and fun community.

Ahah not a big deal :) the man thought he'd only get the album the 9th, didn't remember it was released on Australia in the 5th, that will be our 4th

last check

calm yourself

I expected it on next tuesday

so no it is really good night

Oh. Thanks. I thought the release date might have been moved up and I could get the album sooner. :stunned:

Thanks for explaining. Apologies for the assumptions.

I do agree to a certain extent about recent "heavy outings". Even Assassin disappointed compared to it's early live version.

Only other thing you missed is another fake leak

Thanks.

It's honestly a fair assumption, since I don't probably talk about my past Muse loves much. ;)

Their old heavy stuff, up until now, was far better, though. (And why there's all this "Muse is back" "yay old Muse" chat - Muse didn't GO anywhere... they just moved into making better pop songs...)

Reapers fails to reach me on an emotional level, so far, although I like the sound and structure of it far more than, say, a US or MKU.

It might grow on me eventually; I haven't listened to it all that much, really.

I just have instant emotional/gut reactions to songs, and I kinda get stuck with that first impression forever.

It's why I need to be very careful where I first listen to a song, or it'll "imprint" on the situation I'm in, like if I'm at work, watching TV, or playing a video game, or sick or something.

I still sort of associate Mercy with passing a kidney stone. :chuckle:

Thanks.

It's honestly a fair assumption, since I don't probably talk about my past Muse loves much. ;)

Their old heavy stuff, up until now, was far better, though. (And why there's all this "Muse is back" "yay old Muse" chat - Muse didn't GO anywhere... they just moved into making better pop songs...)

Reapers fails to reach me on an emotional level, so far, although I like the sound and structure of it far more than, say, a US or MKU.

It might grow on me eventually; I haven't listened to it all that much, really.

I just have instant emotional/gut reactions to songs, and I kinda get stuck with that first impression forever.

It's why I need to be very careful where I first listen to a song, or it'll "imprint" on the situation I'm in, like if I'm at work, watching TV, or playing a video game, or sick or something.

I still sort of associate Mercy with passing a kidney stone. :chuckle:

I do that "imprinting" thing all the time too haha

Just didn't have a word for it

How do people even navigate 4chan, it just looks so confusing to me. Probably for the best I avoid the place like the plague.

There's a "catalog" button which neatly lines up all the main threads for you to Ctrl+F through to see if there's anything you're looking for based on OP's post

How do people even navigate 4chan, it just looks so confusing to me. Probably for the best I avoid the place like the plague.

All the jumbled letters at the top/bottom of the page are the various boards, unfortunately not listed in the order of how much they should be avoided, and there are catalogues and archives for each board. Its pretty simple! But it is best avoided, for once you go there, you never really leave.

The Handler is the best.

Just to make sure I'm not wandering off topic I concur it is the best thing we've heard so far, I hope that Defector doesn't drop the ball. Due to the fact that even those of us who listened to the Making of leak still only have an idea of what two parts of it sound like, it gives me some pause. We could be in for some dodgy lyrics again.

Dammit, nothing I ever do is on time :$ I'll return to create Part 5 when the time comes

And I will fulfill my destiny of being first for real! :)

Also screw 4chan its too damn confusing and their layout gives me a headache.