Which song is gonna have this snippit then I wonder?

Surely not Revolt? :erm:

Defector. You can see it in the making of. With the rubber (earpiece?) muting the strings. Someone discredited saying he could've used that for multiple parts. But the part I'm referring to you can clearly see him fretting the same notes as the IG clip. It just doesn't match up to what you hear on the audio because they're montage-ing random clips.

You mean today? Thats good news anyway, someone will snag one then for sure.

Don't know how it works outside of the US but releases are generally Tuesdays so deliveries take place either Monday night or Tuesday mornings.

Over in the UK, it's Friday so probably Thursday there. Australia is generally Tuesday too so they should have already had deliveries. It's a wonder it hasn't leaked yet to be honest. I understand why T2L never leaked coming out of The Resistance but people seem truly hyped inside and outside of the warez scenes.

If stores in Aus get the album in the store today, there should be a leak today. It's 2:10 PM there.

Don't know how releases go in Australia but if there's an abnormal release date like a Friday when it's generally Tuesday, stores get it on Monday or Tuesday anyways. Doubt Warner is going to pay for trucks to specifically deliver an album because there's nothing else major coming out for movies, video games or music at all.

I'd been trading off listening to DI and The Handler back and forth, trying to decide which is my favorite.

But, there's an insistent little voice in my head telling me that I KNOW it's Mercy, and I should just give in...

Also, I like Reapers a little more after hearing the 8bit version. That felt like my childhood all over again.

Yes, it'll pass just like my kidney stones.

You have a really impressive journey ahead of you, my son. Just try and avoid listening to any music for the first time during the process. :chuckle: At least before you find the right doctor that will give you narcotics. Then listen to whatever the fuck you want, it's not like you're going to remember what's going on.

You have a really impressive journey ahead of you, my son. Just try and avoid listening to any music for the first time during the process. :chuckle: At least before you find the right doctor that will give you narcotics. Then listen to whatever the fuck you want, it's not like you're going to remember what's going on.

Even if I actually had kidney stones that process sounds less painful than what our fellow Dhaibibh Grannd is going through :(