Quite like Defector now, feels like a guilty pleasure though. Drones unbelievably awful though.

still not heard that and JFK :LOL: they weren't available on yt. I will wait for them to be streamed/listen to them on CD though, I would like to keep them a surprise for better or worse. Either way though, they're unlikely to change my overall rating for the album

EDIT: It feels unnaturally quiet today... did we lose comrades in the drone warfare?

still not heard that and JFK :LOL: they weren't available on yt. I will wait for them to be streamed/listen to them on CD though, I would like to keep them a surprise for better or worse. Either way though, they're unlikely to change my overall rating for the album

You've heard Revolt and Aftermath then? Defector's definitely an improvement on Revolt, not sure about Aftermath yet. I liked it on first listen, but it seemed kinda forgettable on second.

Why am I the only one who can't find the leak :(

Can someone PM me?

I'm also desperately searching. No luck, just abo traps

Can someone help a fellow muser out please!? :(

Reading a thread title can't be that hard.

EDIT: It feels unnaturally quiet today... did we lose comrades in the drone warfare?

Yeah it's pretty dead on here today :LOL:

Everyone is probably in the individual song threads...

You've heard Revolt and Aftermath then? Defector's definitely an improvement on Revolt, not sure about Aftermath yet. I liked it on first listen, but it seemed kinda forgettable on second.

yeah I've heard everything but Drones and JFK. I really like Aftermath but can understand why people won't. I need to listen to Defector and Revolt a lot more I think, but atm they're both on 5 or 6/10, I just don't get them :LOL:

I really love the song Drones, and the repeated solo in Defector is one of the best thing I've heard but those verses... There's no melody at all.

I'm with you on this regarding Defector, and also the Queen vocals are really grinding on my nerves in a way that no Muse song has ever done before

What does the back of album case look like damn it?! I gots to know!

Well it's not like most of us got the cd already... There were two people on reddit and a few on twitter, that's all i know.

They took some pictures just write them a pm on reddit.

really? It worked ok when it was the whole song on yt, what's wrong with it? Have they tacked on 3 seconds silence between the two tracks or something?

The end of DS fades out completely (or goes down very quiet) and then the start Psycho is just a bit jarring because of it, should have been seamless really...

The official video is fine. I made Drill Sergeant from that when Psycho was released and created a seamless transition, looks like I'll have to again :LOL: