I need to listen the album more times, just listened it once.

I think they worked hard on this album, like a lot.

You can tell they worked harder on this album compared to T2L, and they made a better one. I just think this one has worse songs than T2L - but overall has way more stronger songs that I'd want to listen to.

I don't think there is a way to make an Album that everybody will like. For me there are only a few Albums on this planet, from which I can enjoy every song. Absolution is one of them..

Drones itself is great. I probably won't listen to "Revolt" and "Drones" again, but all other Songs are awesome. "The globalist" sounds like it's 3 Songs in one and "Aftermath" is a great ballad. Unusual for Muse, but that doesn't make it bad.

The main reason this album as a whole really disappointed me was because, for the first time that I can think of, there are multiple songs that I really enjoy the majority of but have sections that majorly bring down the song. There is so much obvious potential that is lost.

Examples being Aftermath, The Globalist, and even Revolt. I like the verses alright, but the pre-chorus is THE worst thing I've ever heard from Muse.

That's exactly how I feel. This album could be up there with Origin for me if there wasn't so much wasted potential. There are really only two songs I don't like (Mercy and Revolt), but the others have all these little things that bother me.

I have to say I'm pretty happy with the Album. The Globalist and the Handler are both absolutely stunning :) Psycho's an awesome live track. I love Dead Inside. Mercy is fine. Dunno what I'm thinking about Aftermath. Interesting, need to get used to it :) Looking forward for my CD + DVD to arrive. Does some1 know what the DVD will contain?

That's exactly how I feel. This album could be up there with Origin for me if there wasn't so much wasted potential. There are really only two songs I don't like (Mercy and Revolt), but the others have all these little things that bother me.

I get this same feeling, and I wonder if the "very tight" deadlines they had might have something to do with it. I'm not sure why they set about a whole album release strategy with the songs still being recorded/mixed. Not that they rushed them or anything, but maybe if they'd had a few more months to think about them there would be more variation in The Handler's breakdown, Psycho might have been cut down a bit, The Globalist might have flowed better... and that's just the good ones.

It's a real shame, because it could have been a very strong album I think. Hopefully this doesn't become a trend going forward.

I have to say I'm pretty happy with the Album. The Globalist and the Handler are both absolutely stunning :) Psycho's an awesome live track. I love Dead Inside. Mercy is fine. Dunno what I'm thinking about Aftermath. Interesting, need to get used to it :) Looking forward for my CD + DVD to arrive. Does some1 know what the DVD will contain?

*from memory* couple Psycho Tour performances, Handler being sound checked, making of Globalist and Defector

According to the user that leaked the album, yeah. The final cut of it is slightly different from what we have tho

No surprises there. If it was on the DVD as the leaked version was it would've been absolutely atrocious. So poorly edited.