why do you not like it? I'm a bit behind on the forum

it's a disjointed mess like the globalist, only that here not even the individual parts are good. the classic rock riff is irritating, the chorus sounds like scissor sisters/robbie williams, and they used the goddamn agfe chord progression which is becoming pretty painful now. it's like three different pieces of (bad) music mashed together. and the lyrics are ridiculous. although that's the standard for muse these days.

it's a disjointed mess like the globalist, only that here not even the individual parts are good. the classic rock riff is irritating, the chorus sounds like scissor sisters/robbie williams, and they used the goddamn agfe chord progression which is becoming pretty painful now. it's like three different pieces of (bad) music mashed together. and the lyrics are ridiculous. although that's the standard for muse these days.

ah ok fair enough :LOL:

Ok so iTunes released the entire album yesterday. There's a problem with the drill sergeant to psycho transition. The guitar buildup begins in drill sergeant and then when psycho begins it starts over and THEN goes into the riff. How'd iTunes fuck up that bad?!?!?!

Ok so iTunes released the entire album yesterday. There's a problem with the drill sergeant to psycho transition. The guitar buildup begins in drill sergeant and then when psycho begins it starts over and THEN goes into the riff. How'd iTunes fuck up that bad?!?!?!

Delete your copy of Psycho and then redownload it from your purchase history, you still have the old version

My only beef with the album is that the songs are cool (melodies, etc) but the lyrics are depressing. Like the last song (Drones) is a chant of the names of people who have been killed by drones. listening to this kinda stuff is depressing ...sick lyrics.

Also, the song Drones is clearly the product of the software auto tune (just my two cents).

My only beef with the album is that the songs are cool (melodies, etc) but the lyrics are depressing. Like the last song (Drones) is a chant of the names of people who have been killed by drones. listening to this kinda stuff is depressing ...sick lyrics.

Also, the song Drones is clearly the product of the software auto tune (just my two cents).

:twitchy:

Anyone get their autorip from Amazon? My cd is coming today, and I figured since today is the official release, I'd get my autorip in my library.

I had it the morning of today. The CD just got delivered in the evening by Amazon.