is there a way to get the audio from the dvd of the deluxe version? sorry if thats breaking the rules to ask lol, its just the handler sounds so good "live" and the version of Reapers with the whole audience screaming Drones is awesome, the audio is too good

is there a way to get the audio from the dvd of the deluxe version? sorry if thats breaking the rules to ask lol, its just the handler sounds so good "live" and the version of Reapers with the whole audience screaming Drones is awesome, the audio is too good

Would like to know to, the crowd chanting the Psycho riff makes it so much better

Edit: Have the cd + dvd though

Pm me

blah, my box set showed up today, and one of the vinyls is jagged and malformed around the center.

I have the WORST luck.

I DID get the Drones art, though, which was my favorite.

Which other artwork did you get?

Yes. Doesn't seem that random. Was hoping for Aftermath, but Drones is one of the best of the bunch for sure.

Actually am going to be pretty bummed if I have to give up the print to get the vinyl replaced. :(

I don't think you'll have to. I know people had to get bits and pieces of their sets replaced last album and the store just asked for the damaged bits.

Was out of town last 48 hours so forgive me if this has been brought up...

Does anyone else find it really weird they have only played 4 songs from this album even though it's now out? (Not counting Drill Sergeant and JFK of course) It just seems really weird that they aren't playing half the album.

Was out of town last 48 hours so forgive me if this has been brought up...

Does anyone else find it really weird they have only played 4 songs from this album even though it's now out? (Not counting Drill Sergeant and JFK of course) It just seems really weird that they aren't playing half the album.

I really, really hope they add more songs in. They played damn near all of T2L, and there's some much better tracks on this one.

I didn't get a chance to hear the Webster gig, was Matt's voice better in that one? I thought the iHeart sounded somewhat bad. :(

Well, to be fair, they've only played, what, 2-3 gigs since the album's actually been out? I would've expected 1 or 2 more songs to maybe have been debuted during the run-up to release but it's not that weird.

I'd expect new songs + maybe a general setlist shake-up from Pinkpop onwards.

I'm hoping theres a slim chance we might hear that Globalist riff at Download :D

I was hoping the same thing, but then realised maybe the other 8 minutes wouldn't be worth it :chuckle: I think I'd rather have the 2 songs that slot might take up. Plus, if they're gonna be playing Citizen Erased, they might think it'd be a bit much to play The Globalist as well.

Download is pro shot right? How long till that would be available?

Only a couple of songs. Not sure when they're aired, but it'll probs be pretty soon after.

I was hoping the same thing, but then realised maybe the other 8 minutes wouldn't be worth it :chuckle: I think I'd rather have the 2 songs that slot might take up. Plus, if they're gonna be playing Citizen Erased, they might think it'd be a bit much to play The Globalist as well.

Only a couple of songs. Not sure when they're aired, but it'll probs be pretty soon after.

No i literally just mean the riff section. I don't think the other two sections would work. They could play it as an outro to something possibly I guess...