Quick question guys, may be stupid, or already asked. Can't get the shop to work properly on my phone, so yeh;

The deluxe edition, got mines today and received the art prints #3 and #4 of 10 (Mercy and Reapers). Does this mean there are prints for each song, and they're randomly distributed with the deluxe editions?

Quick question guys, may be stupid, or already asked. Can't get the shop to work properly on my phone, so yeh;

The deluxe edition, got mines today and received the art prints #3 and #4 of 10 (Mercy and Reapers). Does this mean there are prints for each song, and they're randomly distributed with the deluxe editions?

Yup, a quick Google can find you the other artworks.

The album pre-order announcement said "Deluxe Package: exclusive to the Muse Official Store. Includes 12" tri-fold 180g vinyl, CD+DVD, digital download and two exclusive art prints."

Which is the same as The Resistance and The 2nd Law deluxe editions, which were the same prints for everyone.

Kind of disappointed there's no option to grab the others then, some of the artwork is brilliant.

It depends I suppose, bit of both, guess that explains it! I've ordered Drones from actual Amazon and it says it was dispatched yesterday and that I should expect it tomorrow :)

Yeah, same. I wasn't aware of Amazon delivering even when it's Sunday.

Yeah, same. I wasn't aware of Amazon delivering even when it's Sunday.

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised when I received an email telling me to expect it to arrive today, and very pleased when it was posted through my letterbox a few hours later, even though it's expected delivery date was for tomorrow. :D

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised when I received an email telling me to expect it to arrive today, and very pleased when it was posted through my letterbox a few hours later, even though it's expected delivery date was for tomorrow. :D

Seems that's not the case for me. :(

I'm just happy that this isn't the worst album so far, which is how I felt when both The Resistance and The 2nd Law dropped.

Not a fan of Mercy but the first half or so is solid. It does fall off heavily from Revolt onwards though.