I know, but I mean it'd do some good when it comes to spicing things up for certain areas. I'm sure certain things are thrown in as a "thank you for coming to our shows" but doesn't remember it was played at the same venue last tour.

I'm thinking Map in Vegas was an example of that. It would take like thirty seconds.

It would be nice.

See you all on the 18th. Continue discussion here: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=92196

1. Psycho

2. Dead Inside

3. Interlude + Hysteria

4. IS + The Handler

5. Map of the Problematique

6. Supermassive Black Hole

7. Prelude + Starlight

8. Apocalypse Please

9. Munich Jam+ Madness

10. Undisclosed Desires

11. JFK + Reapers

12. Time is Running Out

13. Uprising

14. The Globalist

15. Mercy

16. Knights

Edit: 16 songs is actually sad, take this set vs the small venue Manchester academy:

1. Psycho

2. The Groove

3. Bliss

4. Dead Star

5. Time is Running Out

6. Hysteria

7. Stockholm Syndrome

8. Hyper Music

9. Starlight

10. SMBH

11. Uprising

12. Reapers

13. Fury

14. Plug in Baby

15. Knights

pretty sad really.

Edited by Regilistic

Sweet fucking Christ, this band. I mean, Map + AP is great but I can't stress how abysmal 16 songs is for a band of this size.

This isn't even hardcore fan nitpicking, it's just straight-up poor effort. They must have seen some of the complaints by now, are they just shrugging them off?

Paper setlist had PiB on it, assuming it was played and not just short? After Hysteria.

I saw some instagram picture with #pluginbaby in description. It had bright lights with different colors, similar to SMBH but it was posted before it was played. I assumed that someone just missed the song. Maybe it was played?

canadasetlist.jpg.57a819b18c32d414bf88f4207fcbf72b.jpg

Saw this on Instagram, if they actually followed this exactly it might be the best setlist In my opinion of the Drones tour, which is kind of saying alot lol. Ill be shocked if this becomes the regular setlist or if they repeat this, i feel like they always hook the french Canadians up

Dropping Revolt, re-establishing Reapers and Apocalypse Please as staples, bringing back Map and replacing Resistance with Plug In Baby... We're getting there step by step. Just needs one or two additional songs now.

Honestly if they played this set list at the show I'm going to id leave absolutely and completely satisfied, if I get any of the previous setlists I'll feel kinda jipped...still don't think tonight's setlist is gonna be a continued thing, I'm not ready to trust them yet lol

Dropping Revolt, re-establishing Reapers and Apocalypse Please as staples, bringing back Map and replacing Resistance with Plug In Baby... We're getting there step by step. Just needs one or two additional songs now.

I'd say more than one or two is needed tbh. One or two bare minimum, maybe.

This tour's genuinely made me really sad so far.

[ATTACH]18596[/ATTACH]

Saw this on Instagram, if they actually followed this exactly it might be the best setlist In my opinion of the Drones tour, which is kind of saying alot lol. Ill be shocked if this becomes the regular setlist or if they repeat this, i feel like they always hook the french Canadians up

For some reason that made me think of the South Park song... "Zere's no Canada like French Canada, it's ze best Canada in ze land". :chuckle:

But yeah, definite improvement on the vast majority of US setlists.