....yes, quite sure....

...I don't hear it. They're playing 4/4: he's playing 4/4, they're playing triplets: he's playing triplets, sometimes with a two thirds ostinato.

....and whats with these numbers when i quote people now! :confuzzled

Tells the msg board software what post you're quoting so it can include the link to button.

£159! My single cost around £120 :|

Britain's got the same problem Australia has, all the distributors buy from America and think it's cricket to double the price after shipping and exchange. Bastards.

I ordered alot of my drum stuff (all of my hardware and heads) from http://www.massmusic.com

Hello!!

i'm ad italian drummer... my name is Fabio... and playin in a MUSE tribute (Rocket Baby Dolls) the Dom Drum in the ABSOLUTION TOUR is a TAMA STARCLASSIC MAPLE

finish "Chrome"

measure:

bass drum 22x18

tom - 12x8 (hyper drive)

tymps - 14x12 - 16x13 (custom dimension)

snare - 14x6,5

hardware all Tama

cymbal

hh - Zildjian K custom special dry 14"

splash A custom 8"/10"

crash A custom 16" medium thin crash - 19" A custom Medium thin crash

ride K custom 22"

china Oriental China Trash 18"

EFX "the Crasher" by rithm tech

in BHAR tour

use a TAMA STARCLASSIC MIRAGE

b.d. 22x18

tom 12x9

tymps 14x14 (?) - 16x16 (?)

snare Ludwig supraphonic 14x6,5

the cymbal is the same...:p

Cheers!!

Yay! Was that after seeing it 'up close and personal' or just general attempting to play it for the sake of it? Its quite a funky beat to play! Quite powerful too...

Just keeping practicing it! I can play space dementia too now which is really really nice to be able to do. I just could'nt even contemplate even that small level of limb seperation a few weeks back.

I'm going for a session tonight so we'll see what happens :D.

Definately need to get me a Big Dog pedal though, might go down eccles drum centre tomorrow!

Just keeping practicing it! I can play space dementia too now which is really really nice to be able to do. I just could'nt even contemplate even that small level of limb seperation a few weeks back.

Definately need to get me a Big Dog pedal though, might go down eccles drum centre tomorrow!

I've been able to play Space Dementia for a while now, actually.

I'm pretty sure you could play a lot of other Muse choons that I'd struggle with, though.

even the beat at 4.25 ;)

even the beat at 4.25 ;)

Haha, off the top of my head I can't think which bit that is.

I'll have a listen tonight and tell you if I can actually play it or was mindlessly bragging :p.

I played it right through though pretty nicely.

Haha, off the top of my head I can't think which bit that is.

I'll have a listen tonight and tell you if I can actually play it or was mindlessly bragging :p.

I played it right through though pretty nicely.

its the 'ride bell' bit. :LOL:

well done! its an awesome beat! I really love space dementia! :D

its the 'ride bell' bit. :LOL:

well done! its an awesome beat! I really love space dementia! :D

I can do that bit!

I thought you meant the B SS B SS B SSSSSS (I find that a bit tricky, I've been practicing going snare, kick, hitom, kick, midtom, kick, lowtom, kick and back up, that's helping me lots) bit if that means anything to you.

I actually really really enjoy riding then striking the bell, very satisfying :happy:

Thanks dude!