Had had more cymbals then then he has at any other time. :o

I used to know a guy who liked to hit cymbals with his guitar headstock and so I drum sticked him in the face but this is an amazing display of retaliation by comparison (I can't say I'd react differently if someone did that to me drums, though):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44V8mhiqXsk

Hahaha :LOL: !!!

As fantastic as they are - watching guys do stuff like that makes me not want to be like that. :$

was he doing single handed rolls on the snare? :confused:

...just doesnt appeal to me....

While im here tho....

http://www.bassdrumsecrets.com/?gclid=CILw4evtlocCFRMcUAodtTOdvQ

HOW DOES HE DO IT!!

Dom does this sort of stuff!! (video 2 especially)

its easy as fucku hit the pedal with ur heel then ur toe fast, u jsut need ot get the hang of it, im not even a drummer and i can do it, i have to do it hard

but im a size 10 in shoes! there isnt enough leverage at the point where my heel touches the pedal to cause momentum....:confused:

or am i just being silly!?

but im a size 10 in shoes! there isnt enough leverage at the point where my heel touches the pedal to cause momentum....:confused:

or am i just being silly!?

The fact that you have to pay to get the 'method' makes me very suspicious - it's like one of those 'ancient penis enlargement technique' sites.... If it is a genuine thing, it'll be out there for free and in drum magazines etc.....

I don't get what's so special about the last (3rd) video anyway...

The fact that you have to pay to get the 'method' makes me very suspicious - it's like one of those 'ancient penis enlargement technique' sites.... If it is a genuine thing, it'll be out there for free and in drum magazines etc.....

I don't get what's so special about the last (3rd) video anyway...

exactly! Ooh I wouldnt buy it! hahah!

I dunno about video 3 :\