Please don't be mean to me. You'll baby jesus cry. :(

irwin07dr4.jpg

As for the whole beat sounding busier than this with ghost notes etc I think its a bit of an illusion - Dom basically plays the relatively simple beat above but its this combined with Chris's bass and more importantly the Arpeggio synth backing throughout the whole song that makes it sound even more ferocious - ithe build up of layers creates tight fitting polyrhythms.

Are you quire sure "polyrhythm" was the word you were searching for? Funny I always thought KoC sounded extremely plain and non-busy.

Please don't be mean to me. You'll baby jesus cry. :(

irwin07dr4.jpg

Are you quire sure "polyrhythm" was the word you were searching for? Funny I always thought KoC sounded extremely plain and non-busy.

the drums are relatively simple....what he means is integrated with the bass makes it sound more complex...that its an IlLuSiOn! :LOL:

adam's just inspired me to try and beat him :D

oooh! The race is on! :LOL: :LOL:

If you can do KOC properly then ill take my hat off to you! :)

You have a week. ;) ... cuz thats when ill be back.

Good luck! :D

:LOL:

EDIT: Might as well get Niles in on this too! ;):LOL:

EDIT2: Does this mean that I'm in the tribute band now? hahaha :LOL:

oooh! The race is on! :LOL: :LOL:

If you can do KOC properly then ill take my hat off to you! :)

You have a week. ;) ... cuz thats when ill be back.

Good luck! :D

:LOL:

EDIT: Might as well get Niles in on this too! ;):LOL:

EDIT2: Does this mean that I'm in the tribute band now? hahaha :LOL:

I envy you :(.

That's great though, I can copy you, ta very much!

On another note, It's so so much easier to be faster on the bass pedal when you've got a decent one, I played on my mates big dog pro one today, it's much much much easier to use than my Tama HP200.

Edit: On another nother note, I was really proud today when I could play Bliss (the beat at least), a bit of limb seperation!

as much as i love you drumming adam, i must say the toplessness was a bit dodgy :LOL:

And that raising-his-arms-as-if-he-was-playing-in-front-of-10.000-people made no sense ;)

On another note, It's so so much easier to be faster on the bass pedal when you've got a decent one, I played on my mates big dog pro one today, it's much much much easier to use than my Tama HP200.

Get an Iron Cobra :D

And that raising-his-arms-as-if-he-was-playing-in-front-of-10.000-people made no sense ;)

Get an Iron Cobra :D

Haha they do look good, but I really really really liked this Big Dog one, it just felt so solid and I was pretty fast with it!

I want a double one as well so it's like, £150 for the big dog one, 300 for the iron cobra! And I actually preferred the big dog.

Nay, elim ftw!

Seriously, before you buy a pedal I would try out the four biggies: IC, Elim, DW5/9 and Yamaha flying Dragon.

And that raising-his-arms-as-if-he-was-playing-in-front-of-10.000-people made no sense

Hahahaha, I do that right before a big start. and chuck my sticks up when i'm done :D:D:D it's all a bit of a larf.

I want a double one as well so it's like, £150 for the big dog one, 300 for the iron cobra! And I actually preferred the big dog.

300 quid for a double IC?????? Someone's trying to take you for a ride. :p They should sell for US$300(159.629 pound). US$240(127.706 pound) for a double eliminator.

ADAM, your splash in that video is perfect! Is it still the 502?

as much as i love you drumming adam, i must say the toplessness was a bit dodgy

i was testing the camera and sound to see if it would work - hence why that angle is different to the other angles (i wasnt impressed with it being suspended from my bed via a shoelace - so i stuck it on my bed steps instead.)

....just dont look at my chest! :LOL:

really good stuff though

cheers very much! :happy:

btw assassin fill is it

snare snare rack floor bass

snare snare rack floor bass

snare rack floor floor bass?

nah - its:

snare snare bass

floor rack bass

snare snare bass

floor rack bass

snare snare bass

floor rack bass

floor rack bass

snare

:)

I envy you .

That's great though, I can copy you, ta very much!

Cheers! Thats one reason why i did it! :)

I have an iron cobra :\ ...it sucks atm. But its cuz i havent got it set up correctly i dont think - its either too springy or too loose!!!

Edit: On another nother note, I was really proud today when I could play Bliss (the beat at least), a bit of limb seperation!

Yay! Was that after seeing it 'up close and personal' or just general attempting to play it for the sake of it? Its quite a funky beat to play! Quite powerful too...

And that raising-his-arms-as-if-he-was-playing-in-front-of-10.000-people made no sense

haha! gotta be done!

Hahahaha, I do that right before a big start. and chuck my sticks up when i'm done it's all a bit of a larf.

Tis! and it looks cool too as opposed to playing all softly with no movement!

300 quid for a double IC?????? Someone's trying to take you for a ride. They should sell for US$300(159.629 pound). US$240(127.706 pound) for a double eliminator.

£159! :eek: My single cost around £120 :|

ADAM, your splash in that video is perfect! Is it still the 502?

ta very much! :D yeah it is - its cracked SOO much - but i cant afford to replace it! :(

....and whats with these numbers when i quote people now! :confuzzled: