I honestly can't hear the shaker continueing in the SMBH sample. Or wasn't that your point? :unsure: Anyway, I'd say the different sound is just some effects and EQing.

No that was someone else, my point was that the drums sound different in SMBH. :)

No that was someone else, my point was that the drums sound different in SMBH. :)

Oh right, sorry *cough* Well, I think they just change some settings and don't use samples though. I wouldn't know of course. It's high time they gave us loads of close-ups from behind and above the drums!

Really on the snare??? I thought he would have, just never actually been able to see it.. Was right at front at leeds festival - amazing. + the triggering of the "shaker" in SMBH from the rim is pretty nifty.

+ When Doms riser was wheeled onto stage I could have sworn at the back he had a Roland SPDS sampling pad setup. Anyone know of this? Wouldnt at all surprise me with all the sounds muse use, Just Ive never seen him actually using one live on any footage..

Really on the snare??? I thought he would have, just never actually been able to see it.. QUOTE]

Actually scratch that - its blatantly obviously he uses a snare trigger. All the triggers he uses are from the Roland RT-10 Series.

Obviously used for SBH + I think he has assigned hand claps for at least part of Starlight.. Spotted any other uses???

yes, he does. the very first beat. boom ta ba boom boom. he is hitting a black pad over the 14".

I mentioned this before......... He had a single rubber pad trigger just between his two floor toms.. I said I thought it was his old way of triggering backing tracks...