Do you like Mercy?  

402 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Mercy?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Everyone already knows what you think, no need to remind us.

Everyone already knows your style of unnecessary posts, no need to remind us of what you're (in)capable of. P.S. Sent you a pm. Do respond if you're capable of rational discussion.

Anyway, back on topic, forgive me if someone has already brought it up, but this is the first time we're having the first three songs of an album as singles, isn't it? (That's assuming "Mercy" is indeed the next single!)

Everyone already knows your style of unnecessary posts, no need to remind us of what you're (in)capable of. P.S. Sent you a pm. Do respond if you're capable of rational discussion.

Anyway, back on topic, forgive me if someone has already brought it up, but this is the first time we're having the first three songs of an album as singles, isn't it? (That's assuming "Mercy" is indeed the next single!)

abso and the resistance has the first four, t2l basically has the first 6.

This is called making fun of someone?

You people need to grow thicker skin :)

uhm, he's making fun of it. Whether or not it's over the line or even mean is a whole different matter. Sit down.

I'm saying its old and dull.

:(

So I assume you don't think I have a point and you will never again quote someone's usage of xD? I mean since you think this one instance defeats what I'm saying

That sounds harsher than intended, so read it in Homer Simpson's voice.

So I assume you don't think I have a point and you will never again quote someone's usage of xD? I mean since you think this one instance defeats what I'm saying.

You assume wrong, since I'm only talking about this instance.

That sounds harsher than intended, so read it in Homer Simpson's voice.

:LOL:

From the gig thread

They only played one new song (Mercy). It's got a killer bassline and lots of synth too. Kind of mid-tempo. The vocals were very pretty! It's a good song, but not as good as the other Drones stuff we've heard.

I don't think anything we've heard from Drones is very good so that bit of news isn't promising.

From the gig thread

I don't think anything we've heard from Drones is very good so that bit of news isn't promising.

This. It's all been reasonably meh so far. I'd put both songs in my lower half of muse songs, although Dead Inside has grown on me a little. Reapers is the only thing that's been of any real promise, and even that I feel will end up like supremacy, a whole lot flatter on record.

I don't think I've seen anyone really hyping it up or raving about it, most people seem to be just saying "It's pretty good" or "It's okay", which has me slightly skeptical.

Reapers is the only song that's stood out for me so far. The other two aren't bad, they just aren't all that great so hearing roughly similar things about this song ain't filling me with confidence.

As I keep saying though, I'll reserve proper judgement for any song until I hear it.