Look at this boys&girls (from WB Japan)

http://wmg.jp/artist/muse/WPZR000030647.html?cid=tw_wmspdisc

Drones [CD/DVD Deluxe Edition] / ドローンズ【CD+DVDスペシャル・エディション】

Disc-2

M-1 Psycho(Live at Glasgow Barrowland) / サイコ(ライヴ)

M-2 Dead Inside(Live at Brighton Dome) / デッド・インサイド(ライヴ)

M-3 The Handler(Soundcheck, Exeter Great Hall) / ザ・ハンドラー(サウンドチェック)

M-4 Reapers(Live at Exeter Great Hall) / リーパーズ(ライヴ)

M-5 Bonus Studio Footage / ボーナス・スタジオ・フッテージ

Psycho, Dead Inside, Reapers and The Handler.

Matt's cats are called Kim and Kanye

NME picked up on that, plus Kanye apparently coming to see Muse at a gig 2 years ago and only interested in talking about the band's merchandise: http://www.nme.com/news/muse/84737

Have we had any proshots of soundchecks before? I guess it will be a bit bland without audience

There was a recording of I Belong To You from a soundcheck that was included as bonus footage on the Twilight New Moon DVD, but aside from that, not that I know.

So does anyone remember what was sound checked? Im checking the reddit threads because I remember people talking about some new song that was quickly dismissed as a marmozets song.

They described it to be Boomy, stadium-like and very similar to something U2 would make.

I think it couldve been Dead Inside...I don't see it in any of the exeter threads.

Anyone remember anyone describing that new song?

So does anyone remember what was sound checked? Im checking the reddit threads because I remember people talking about some new song that was quickly dismissed as a marmozets song.

They described it to be Boomy, stadium-like and very similar to something U2 would make.

I think it couldve been Dead Inside...I don't see it in any of the exeter threads.

Anyone remember anyone describing that new song?

That was for the Manchester gig I believe, and the description was accurate for Dead Inside