I just hate at every fricken gig there's a spot for Uprising, Starlight, etc..

I've seen those songs live enough. Maybe play MK Ultra instead of Uprising one gig? Even USoE? How about Hoodoo, MoTP, Assassin instead of Starlight?

'

I feel like the people on this forum never take into account that for many people seeing Muse, it's their first time, and those people would probably be pissed about not seeing, for example, Uprising live. Not everyone has the ability to see Muse over and over again and be bored of those songs.

I feel like the people on this forum never take into account that for many people seeing Muse, it's their first time, and those people would probably be pissed about not seeing, for example, Uprising live. Not everyone has the ability to see Muse over and over again and be bored of those songs.

Come and live in Asia for a few years, they should.

Edit: but rotation of songs, more mainstream and older ones for some rarer songs, like b sides, would be greatly appreciated for the more die-hard fans. I would love seeing stuff like The Groove over Starlight, etc. when i finally get to watch em live for the first time. It makes the whole experience more memorable and not leave me with the feeling like "oh its great but i can always revisit that day by watching almost every other gig shot by the audience that is uploaded onto youtube", since muse doesnt drop by Asia very often

Edited by psychx

This.

If you go see a band for the first time and get pissy about a b-side being played in place of a hit when the rest of the set is already really single-heavy, you're probably an idiot.

This. I'm going to see them for the first time on July and I would rather have Fury or Dead Star than TIRO, Starlight...

I haven't seen them live yet but if I ever do get to see them live for the first time, I'd be happy with anything they play. Because it'd be my first time. Different story if you've already seen them, obviously.

Even if it is played each time, I enjoy listening to Time is Running Out. I love the lyrics and the sort of dark, lustful theme to both the music and the lyrics.

But I would like to hear different songs, even if they are still singles that are not played anymore.

I haven't seen them live yet but if I ever do get to see them live for the first time, I'd be happy with anything they play. Because it'd be my first time. Different story if you've already seen them, obviously.

Yeah when i saw them i knew exactly what they were gonna play, excepct they didn't rotate Bliss/Map and played both, that was the only surprise.

First time I saw them I didn't really care what I got since I was just happy to see them. It's the diminishing return after multiple times where it starts to open up for more bitterness. I haven't even seen them that often compared to some people here.

My first time was Leeds 2011 - was new to them then, and can't remember most of it : $:'( So sad, wish I could go back.

Ratings so far - Psycho = Reapers (but think this will be my fave with a few more listens)......then DI and Mercy limping far behind.