For me, I'm spanish, italian is quite easy to read.

Por supuesto son parecidos pero las diferencias de ortrografico entre italiano y ingles son grandes.

Being french, spanish is super easy to read. italian is pretty hard

I find French impossible. Portuguese however seems so easy to read and almost impossible to understand (sounds like a russian speaking bad spanish to me).

Por supuesto son parecidos pero las diferencias de ortrografico entre italiano y ingles son grandes.

I find French impossible. Portuguese however seems so easy to read and almost impossible to understand (sounds like a russian speaking bad spanish to me).

French is pretty hard.

-signed a french guy

Great spanish there, but

"Por supuesto que son parecidos, pero las diferencias de ortografía entre italiano y inglés son grandes"

Pretty good though

Great spanish there, but

"Por supuesto que son parecidos, pero las diferencias de ortografía entre italiano y inglés son grandes"

Pretty good though

Tengo dolor de cabeza y mi teclado no tiene opcion para hacer los tildes. :LOL:

Quise escribir 'ortografia' pero al final no lo hice :(

Tengo dolor de cabeza y mi teclado no tiene opcion para hacer los tildes. :LOL:

Quise escribir 'ortografia' pero al final no lo hice :(

Se me hace raro leer español sin tildes ni 'ñ'. Pero te entiendo perfectamente.

Back to topic. I'm very excited with Drones,

BTW, you guys think Muse will share the album one week before the release? (in some countries the date is June 5)

BTW, you guys think Muse will share the album one week before the release? (in some countries the date is June 5)

I think that the album will get streamed by the end of this month (I hope)

iirc, T2L was streamed about a week before release so I guess it's perfectly possible we could hear the album by the 1st of June.

Let's ask ourselves the most interesting question here: Muse have talked about performing the album in full. How would Drones be performed?

Biffy Clyro open their gigs with random bits of Music. I can imagine the a capella being interrupted by the Drill Sergant.

Let's ask ourselves the most interesting question here: Muse have talked about performing the album in full. How would Drones be performed?

Matt probably read a bunch of conspiracy books and figured out how to clone himself

Portuguese however seems so easy to read and almost impossible to understand (sounds like a russian speaking bad spanish to me).

Ahah I'd say Portuguese is one of the hardest latin languages to understand. On the other hand, it help us a lot to understand Spanish, Italian or French :p