First time live I got CE which was magical in Wembley Stadium, seemed to unite the entire stadium. For me it's the perfect live song. But yeah, on topic: really like DI now, it's grown on me massively since the first time I heard it.

Reapers>Psycho>Mercy>DI but to be fair they're all great songs imo so there's very little difference between them

My first time was a The Resistance arena tour gig, and I was seated so you can imagine how amazing that was setlist-wise

Great at the time, but in hindsight it was easily the worst Muse gig I've attended

I see you've been to Wembley the same day as me though, that was a pretty great setlist! MK, Bliss, CE, RBS, USOE, SS, TAB, so I hope that made up for your first gig haha

First time I saw them I didn't really care what I got since I was just happy to see them. It's the diminishing return after multiple times where it starts to open up for more bitterness. I haven't even seen them that often compared to some people here.

This exactly. I haven't even seen them live yet but if I do and they throw in a Guiding Light, I would still be glad to have at least seen em live :p

I see you've been to Wembley the same day as me though, that was a pretty great setlist! MK, Bliss, CE, RBS, USOE, SS, TAB, so I hope that made up for your first gig haha

There was nothing to make up for really, back in my fanboy days I was just happy to be in the same building

TR tour was summed up by those gigs.

2nd night was a great mix of old, new, staples and surprises (i.e. How a tour could and should be)

1st night was full of cheese

Black Holes & Revelations was very creative and original, and some songs are insane (KoC, Assassin, CoD), The Resistance has Exogenesis, an instant epic win, and this Drones album sounds very promising, so i'd say Muse are still at their peak.

I yup I say we have a great trilogy of great albums

I was not disappointed with resistance either

only 2nd law had the first muse track I am skipping ( big freeze )

and so far drones sounds decent.

Time for a new band to step up and blow our minds

TR tour was summed up by those gigs.

2nd night was a great mix of old, new, staples and surprises (i.e. How a tour could and should be)

1st night was full of cheese

1st night at Wembley was also great, I Belong To You, Butterflies and Hurricanes, second night was obviously better but these two Wembley gigs are probably the pinnacle of Muse in stadiums.

I feel like the people on this forum never take into account that for many people seeing Muse, it's their first time, and those people would probably be pissed about not seeing, for example, Uprising live. Not everyone has the ability to see Muse over and over again and be bored of those songs.

some of us are asking for bliss

I have been on 3 concerts in Germany and bliss was not played :'(

1st night at Wembley was also great, I Belong To You, Butterflies and Hurricanes, second night was obviously better but these two Wembley gigs are probably the pinnacle of Muse in stadiums.

2008 Wembley gigs?

COD, Hoodoo, B&H, MOTP, Bliss, CE, Invincible, Blackout, TAB, Sunburn, Apocalypse Please, SFA, Micro Cuts...

I've gotten CE, Sunburn, Bliss, MoTP live.. but I feel like last tour I just got ripped off.

My last gig didn't even have SS! That NB/SS rotation was a killer, I would have loved for fucking guiding light to be swapped for SS... And they ended up playing Fury, Agitated, SS, and CE in Melbourne the next few nights. I want to be surprised on tour.

I've gotten CE, Sunburn, Bliss, MoTP live.. but I feel like last tour I just got ripped off.

My last gig didn't even have SS! That NB/SS rotation was a killer, I would have loved for fucking guiding light to be swapped for SS... And they ended up playing Fury, Agitated, SS, and CE in Melbourne the next few nights. I want to be surprised on tour.

ask me

last gig was at loreley in Germany and it was the first stand alone open air gig for muse in years and we got the pretty standard setlist

okay feeling good was played but instead of lightbulb/blackout we got guiding light

but no bliss which they played in berlin the next day