This is really good. Vocals in the chorus sound kinda wierd though. I don't know if anyone's pointed it out in the last 10 pages, but you can hear the "follow the yellow brick road" samples start at the end.

Metal-ish/hard rock festival tonight. Chances of them dropping Mercy/Dead Inside in place of The Handler?

Low probably :(

Tonights setlist determines whether I get a Download ticket or not

Well they've said the Download setlist will give them an excuse to play some older/heavier songs, so I think you're safe.

You should probably get a Download ticket either way, since it's likely to get special treatment of some kind.

I would love to go to Download, Muse are the only band that I like there though, and it's a bit expensive for just the one band I'll be interested in.

The three most anticipated songs are The Handler, Defector and The Globalist. I'm pretty sure at least one of these is going to be quite disappointing. I just hope that at least one kills more than Reapers, because that'd just be amazing.

I would love to go to Download, Muse are the only band that I like there though, and it's a bit expensive for just the one band I'll be interested in.

Do it, yolo.

I'm going just for the potential of Assassin.