I'll be damned, they still do know how to rock on record!! And that's coming from a guy who loves the pop-rock stuff they have done as well.

This is the first time I have not been disappointed in anything I've heard from an album in a long time by them. Fingers crossed the rest of the album holds up.

Thank you for the link first one that worked for me.

Reapers sounds awesome the outro especially, shame Matt's voice sounds different to the live versions i feel it sounds better but the studio version is so much more easy to understand.

Funny thing i joke that the CIA have a "true headquarters" and that there "real name" is Cunts In America a all female secret service (well main HQ anyway), thought i would mention that since Matt mentions the CIA in Reapers and there is a woman controlling the drone :p

Also i could never fully understand the lyrics while listening to the live version but what he says about the governments using lies and deceit and people being on there side so fucking true and i hate its that way, not that it would change anything in the world but i wish Reapers was a single maybe some people may think a bit more... Also then i could make my nickname for the CIA official.

Edited by Matthijs
link removed

So what's the dealio when it comes to this level thing, if you find one you can talk about it and stuff but no links to what you actually found, it's just your personal little gift for putting the effort in?

You can discuss it for now, I don't know much more presently. Just don't share a link to the song for now.