It is sort of, however it is minutes away from the airport I believe so there are still decent transport routes.

I'm not sure about all of them as ofc I only researched ones to get me home, but you have the Skylink buses that run direct into Leicester and Nottingham city center, if that helps at all. Does take a while to get home though. I'll be getting in just after 7am... Quality...

3.30am coach to manchester getting me back at 7am from Leicester, so tempting. Are the skylink buses 24 hours?

Also I assume theres a shuttlebus from the airport to the festival site?

3.30am coach to manchester getting me back at 7am from Leicester, so tempting. Are the skylink buses 24 hours?

Also I assume theres a shuttlebus from the airport to the festival site?

I believe they are yes, run every hour.

I'm not entirely sure - however the Skylink (I believe) goes just outside Donington Park, literally just outside it.

EDIT: On Maps on each step it should give you a link to the website of the company doing each transport run, so that should be able to give you exact times

Well I think the chorus is weak too :( but not as much.

It's far from weak, after listening once, I recall it as the beefiest part of the song.

And the start of the solo is definitely emulating a rocket strike. :awesome:

The use of the term "lyrics video" is starting to become irksome. I mean when a lyric video has enough content to be a proper music video, why is the differentiation still made?
Because the video has the lyrics in it?