Well they've said the Download setlist will give them an excuse to play some older/heavier songs, so I think you're safe.

I hope so but I seriously doubt it'll be that special a setlist. I'm a bit stuck on what to do after the gig as well, any idea if there's anyway back to Manchester afterwards or would I have to get a nearby hotel until the morning?

I hope so but I seriously doubt it'll be that special a setlist. I'm a bit stuck on what to do after the gig as well, any idea if there's anyway back to Manchester afterwards or would I have to get a nearby hotel until the morning?

Give Google Maps a shot - I like near London and I've had to spend about four hours working on travel arrangements :LOL: afaik most local places will be sold out by now so you'd have to travel a fair bit to stay the night. Because it's right next to East Midland's Airport though there's quite a few bus routes around the area - what I'm doing

Do you know how much I want this right now :supersad:
:awesome:

No idea what people mean about the verses, they sound fine to me. But tbf I'm not listening to the best of sound systems, nor very loud due to sleeping partner in the same room :LOL:

Give Google Maps a shot - I like near London and I've had to spend about four hours working on travel arrangements :LOL: afaik most local places will be sold out by now so you'd have to travel a fair bit to stay the night. Because it's right next to East Midland's Airport though there's quite a few bus routes around the area - what I'm doing

Yer I really don't plan on paying to stay over somewhere, I just want to head back after Muse are finished but looking at google maps I see it's in the middle of nowhere (I thought it was by birmingham at least) so no idea how I'd go about getting home (or getting there in the first place actually)

Yer I really don't plan on paying to stay over somewhere, I just want to head back after Muse are finished but looking at google maps I see it's in the middle of nowhere (I thought it was by birmingham at least) so no idea how I'd go about getting home (or getting there in the first place actually)

It is sort of, however it is minutes away from the airport I believe so there are still decent transport routes.

I'm not sure about all of them as ofc I only researched ones to get me home, but you have the Skylink buses that run direct into Leicester and Nottingham city center, if that helps at all. Does take a while to get home though. I'll be getting in just after 7am... Quality...