The weakest out of the four for me is Dead Inside and to be honest even that is alright. It's grown on me a lot from that first radio one listen. I think I'm happy now we have Reapers. I can happily wait for the album now. The Hype train is approaching the (panic) station!

I'll show myself out...

Manchester to Nottingham train (£5), Skylink to Donington Park (£3.40), Skylink from Donington Park to Leicester (£7), Leicester to Manchester on coach (£5)

So so so tempting. Is the bus stop you're talking about at the very west part of the airport near the car park? If so I think I've got it sorted if I go, just need to find out where to go when I get off the bus

Yep that's the one, and damn that's cheap - costing me £30 each way :(

I assume you're talking while going to Download - as it's just outside the airport there'll be tons of signs and everything for all the other people going. Failing that always got the phone I guess :LOL:

I'd quite like to hear how the chants from the IG video sound on it. Might experiment with that later!

You can hear the chants at the very end faintly, I reckon Handler will start with those...

A cool and spooky bridge of the tracks....

BTW! Played this at least 10 times through various platform...Banging out of my 7.1 cranked to 11 and got a knock at my door for complaint! This will sound immense on HD audio tracks!

The only part that I'm slightly disappointed by is few seconds after the solo with the guitar bends. Sounds kinda empty to me. I loved the live version of that a lot more.

The rest sounds fantastic though :D

Yeah, i think thats my issue. It'll grow on me i think

3.30am coach to manchester getting me back at 7am from Leicester, so tempting. Are the skylink buses 24 hours?

Also I assume theres a shuttlebus from the airport to the festival site?

Buses to Derby/Leicester/Nottingham run hourly at night and every 30 minutes by day. 3 different buses from what I recall (Nottingham to Loughborough via airport), Derby to Leicester via Airport, Airport to Nottingham)

There are also national express coaches from the airport that run through the night.

The festival site is walking distance so a taxi shouldn't be expensive.

There's also East Midlands Parkway nearby (you can arrange a shuttlw taxi to take you there). As a train station it's useless but megabus run from there. The nearest rail station is Long Eaton which has connections to Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, London and Sheffield. The skylink from Nottingham goes past the station

Listening to reapers right before bedtime.

Well, there goes the next hour or so.

Edit: the studio version kicks ass (so does the live version)! Kudos to Mutt Lange.

Edited by psychx