I'm normally very OCD, but for some reason I didn't mind reordering T2L (probably because the sequence didn't make much sense to begin with). Other than that and The King of Limbs I never really messed with tracks.

For TKoL I just listen to the basement session. Far superior.

Unrelated from the current discussion, but I feel like once I got the album I might want to try and reorder the tracks a bit, even it ruins the flow of a narrative. I don't think Dead Inside is a great opener. Reapers worked so well as a show opener and maybe it'll be a good replacement for it. I'm sure a lot of you are very opposed to this idea though :LOL:

Yeah, I'll probably be reordering it in a playlist, too. I've done it with every muse album so far, so why stop now?

For TKoL I just listen to the basement session. Far superior.

Agreed, it definitely brings a lot of the sterile bits of the album to life.

I only reordered the album a bit and added all of the non-album tracks of the era, I think this was the tracklist I ended up with:

1. Bloom
  2. The Butcher
  3. Morning Mr. Magpie
  4. Little By Little
  5. Feral
  6. Supercollider
  7. Lotus Flower
  8. These Are My Twisted Words
  9. Staircase
  10. Codex
  11. Give Up The Ghost
  12. The Daily Mail
  13. Separator

uh back on topic – muse are pretty good and i am excited for their forthcoming LP "Drones"

Agreed, it definitely brings a lot of the sterile bits of the album to life.

I only reordered the album a bit and added all of the non-album tracks of the era, I think this was the tracklist I ended up with:

1. Bloom
  2. The Butcher
  3. Morning Mr. Magpie
  4. Little By Little
  5. Feral
  6. Supercollider
  7. Lotus Flower
  8. These Are My Twisted Words
  9. Staircase
  10. Codex
  11. Give Up The Ghost
  12. The Daily Mail
  13. Separator

uh back on topic – muse are pretty good and i am excited for their forthcoming LP "Drones"

TAMTW is probably my favorite Radiohead song

Wow, that was only 4 days before the release date...

Might be similar this time round sadly

It was like a week before, wasn't it?

Edit: Album came out on the 1st of October and it leaked/streamed on the 24th of September. So yeah, exactly a week before.

Yeah like 6-7 days before. Iirc iTunes streamed it the week before its release in the U.S. They seem to do this with a lot of albums now so I wouldn't be surprised if Drones is streamed next Tuesday.

I'm gonna say stream on Monday afternoon and a leak either Sunday night or early Monday morning.

That might be mostly out of hope though 'cause I go on holiday for a week at 10am on Monday and won't have any wi-fi :LOL:

1st October in the UK but 28th September elsewhere according to google and Wikipedia. That means we might have to wait until June 4th for a potential leak

The 24th of September was exactly 1 week before the UK release, and we will almost definitely get a stream on the 1st of June

1st October in the UK but 28th September elsewhere according to google and Wikipedia. That means we might have to wait until June 4th for a potential leak

Apparently a spanish store releases the album on 2th of June.:unsure:

2mo18rd.png

Edited by Chevi Broker

Apparently a spanish store releases the album on 2th of June.:unsure:

2mo18rd.png

Keep in mind this is literally Spain tho, I have no clue what kind of following Muse has there tbh mainly cause the most buzz seems to come from France, Italy, and the UK/US. I'd definitely hope though that if a kind soul gets this on the 2nd that it could... find its way into our hands