Wouldn't surprise me if it leaks from Monday onwards, we sometimes get albums up to 2 weeks before release dates, so god knows how early other places get it

Specially highly antecipated albums like this...I recall getting Red's "Of Beauty and Rage" almost a month before, so let's be positive

Specially highly antecipated albums like this...I recall getting Red's "Of Beauty and Rage" almost a month before, so let's be positive

First time I've seen RED mentioned here, good to see a fan (that Spotify leak was great, lol) :)

The set list was awesome till Mercy then it became too predictable for me and I get tired of it. Also irritated cause no Handler. :mad:

If you get seen/caught :LOL:

Touche :rolleyes:

Incidentally, tomorrow is my last day for a few weeks, so might ask about deliveries or check to see if we have any yet. Unlikely, but as I say, if we have them, another store with someone with the balls to take a copy might have one

Touche :rolleyes:

Incidentally, tomorrow is my last day for a few weeks, so might ask about deliveries or check to see if we have any yet. Unlikely, but as I say, if we have them, another store with someone with the balls to take a copy might have one

I'd be tempted if my store sold CD's and they were there :LOL:

First time I've seen RED mentioned here, good to see a fan (that Spotify leak was great, lol) :)

The set list was awesome till Mercy then it became too predictable for me and I get tired of it. Also irritated cause no Handler. :mad:

To be fair, they played a great set considering this was a full blown BBC gig where most of the audience only know SMB and Uprising. Hardly gonna be b-side central. :p